Captains Club Elite vs Crown and Anchor Diamond Plus

hayward

The success of the new Solstice Ships (AND THE BENEFITS OF CELEBRITY CAPTAINS CLUB) has increased many cruisers to switch to Celebrity but those who have already established an elite status cannot go any further with Celebrity

Cruise Lines as opposed to those who can go to Diamond Plus membership after 10 points.

I have contacted Celebrity with my question regarding the above and the Captain's Club representative suggested contacting CaptainsClub@Celebrity.com to establish our request.

THEREFORE I AM CALLING ALL CELEBRITY CAPTAIN CLUB MEMBERS TO EMAIL THE ABOVE URL TO POST OUR CONCERN. SOMEDAY IT MAY BENEFIT YOU....

The success of the new Solstice Ships (AND THE BENEFITS OF CELEBRITY CAPTAINS CLUB) has increased many cruisers to switch to Celebrity but those who have already established an elite status cannot go any further with Celebrity Cruise Lines as opposed to those who can go to Diamond Plus membership after 10 points.

I think you may be asking for a bit much. The new Elite perks are fantastic. If they start adding more tiers with more benefits, it could create a collapse in the perks like what happened on RCI. Trust me, a lot of people were very upset with having perks taken away after having them for so long.

It's hard to tell if you knew this based on the way you worded your post, but D+ status on RCI is after 24 credits.

The success of the new Solstice Ships (AND THE BENEFITS OF CELEBRITY CAPTAINS CLUB) has increased many cruisers to switch to Celebrity but those who have already established an elite status cannot go any further with Celebrity

Cruise Lines as opposed to those who can go to Diamond Plus membership after 10 points.

I have contacted Celebrity with my question regarding the above and the Captain's Club representative suggested contacting CaptainsClub@Celebrity.com to establish our request.

THEREFORE I AM CALLING ALL CELEBRITY CAPTAIN CLUB MEMBERS TO EMAIL THE ABOVE URL TO POST OUR CONCERN. SOMEDAY IT MAY BENEFIT YOU....

Why should we e-mail the Captain's Club to post YOUR concern? Most of us are quite happy with and appreciative of the Captain's Club benefits.

I guess if 'X' decides to add more benefits to a higher level beyond Elite that would be great but we continue to cruise Celebrity because of the reason we cruised it enough to reach Elite - because of the quality of the line and it meets what our priorities are. And the benefits we get being Elite draws us even stronger to Celebrity,not some potential level beyond Elite. We reached Elite when there were minimal benefits so it would be a little silly for me to voice any 'concerns'. So I have no 'concerns' to voice, maybe an idea or so but no concerns.

Denny

I think you have a good idea. i would like to see "super elite" after 50 credits where one would receive a bronze lapel pin. Then a "super duper elite" after 100 credits where one would receive a silver lapel pin. then a "double dog super duper elite" after 1000 credits where one would receive a gold lapel pin.;)

Sadly, most likely I will never make it past bronze, but I will wear it proudly to the captains cocktail party.

What are you looking for?

Thew problem is that the cruise line may take other things away from other cruisers to give more to Elite Plus or whatever. Right now you need (for most people) to be on your 11th cruise to be invited to formal tea (Elegant Tea) where HAL invites everyone.

The cruise line should offer a great product to everyone. HAL just established a repeat passenger program (need 200 days to be in the top tier) yet they already had the best repeat passenger rate in the industry without offering anything.

I think you have a good idea. i would like to see "super elite" after 50 credits where one would receive a bronze lapel pin. Then a "super duper elite" after 100 credits where one would receive a silver lapel pin. then a "double dog super duper elite" after 1000 credits where one would receive a gold lapel pin.;)

Sadly, most likely I will never make it past bronze, but I will wear it proudly to the captains cocktail party.

Sounds like Holland America Line.

Maybe like a medal of Honor.... Adding the or replacing on pin type with another.

I think the benefits are quite nice at this point. There could be some additions but that would lose revenue for the line.

Archived