Best Naturalist on Board?

mom58

Kathy is on the ship until June 12th. So I wonder if Barbara will even be on the Coral Princess this year or maybe she jumped ship.

Barbara isn't on the Coral at all this year - I got asked to do the entire season (but turned it down).

Barbara isn't on the Coral at all this year - I got asked to do the entire season (but turned it down).

I hope she is still on the ships somewhere as she was pretty good. I was on the Coral the first year it came out and she has been on it every year since. Hopefully she is on another ship.

Just got off the Coral Princess last week, Barbara is on board and did an excellent job. We had her 5 years ago, also on the Coral. She is very passionate about Alaska.

And Kathy got on on the 22nd (according to her website). Let's hope Barbara just wants a change in scenery and switching ships :) Glad to hear she was wonderful as usual.

YUKON- How does one become a naturalist on the Alaskan Cruiselines? Does one contact the cruise company directly? Thanks :)

Adri

The "easy" way to get started is through the agency in Florida that I book through - see http://SixthStar.com/ Their Web site just gives information about how to get listed with them and get your first short trial cruises, not how the whole business progresses - have a look and then feel free to pop me a note with questions - mwl at explorenorth dot com

The "easy" way to get started is through the agency in Florida that I book through - see http://SixthStar.com/ Their Web site just gives information about how to get listed with them and get your first short trial cruises, not how the whole business progresses - have a look and then feel free to pop me a note with questions - mwl at explorenorth dot com

Thanks for posting this site. I had wondered how they recruited individuals for these specific activities.

Nobody had taken it as of 2 days ago.

Thanks, but not happy about that. We have a whole group of people who have been planning this for a long time and none of us want a "shopper" guide. Hopefully they will still find someone good for us but it doesn't sound likely.

Thanks I appreate it very much, I will check it out. I am interested in doing this next year in Alaska as it would be great fun.

Adri :)

Archived