No Princess RT Vancouver?

lauriebird

I am still playing around with different options and planning for Alaska next year. In doing my comparisons I see that Princess is not offering any RT out of Vancouver this year, don't know if that will hold for next year but just curious about only doing the one ways?

Maybe you have done enough cruising not to care, but if this is your first trip to Alaska you want to make sure that College Fjord and Glacier Bay are on your itinery. We have done it a few times - yes, it's a quick and cheaper get away, but there is still nothing like seeing those 2 attractions.

I agree kruisey, just do the back 2 back and see it twice. :D

Phoned Princess to check if it contravened the Jones it is permitted.

I noticed a return Seattle then I added up a B2B price Vancouver return.This was $100 cheaper on B2B.

That's exactly what we did last year on the Diamond. It was wonderful!! I highly recommend it.

By the time we paid baggage charges + air from ANC, it was actually cheaper to stay onboard for the second week on Sapphire for a B2B. It was absolutely the vacation of a lifetime - we had record high temps in every port and zero precipitation at any point in the two weeks. The Lotus Spa pool was actually uncomfortably warm.

I agree, Princess has not offered a 7 day rtn out of Vancouver for some years...however the do offer the 14 day B/B. The 7 day itinerary is well served by, HAL, Celebrity ..... We are going to try HAL for the first time in August. Depending upon time, tide , winds and traffic they will do little things like enter Howe Sound and sail around some of the islands and will also sail in the Granville Channel which virtually none of the lines do any more. We do like Princess but are convinced that there is another world out there.

Archived