Balcony connecting to an Interior?

jldev

Hi there,

To save me scouring over the deck plans, does anyone know if either Freedom of the Seas or Oasis of the Seas has any balcony cabins connecting with an inside cabin? The trick is that we are a family of five and so one of the cabins would need a sofa bed or pullman! Just wondering if anyone has stayed in this situation before or heard of anyone who has?

Many thanks

Hi there,

To save me scouring over the deck plans, does anyone know if either Freedom of the Seas or Oasis of the Seas has any balcony cabins connecting with an inside cabin? The trick is that we are a family of five and so one of the cabins would need a sofa bed or pullman! Just wondering if anyone has stayed in this situation before or heard of anyone who has?

Many thanks

How would that be possible? Balcony cabins outside cabins. There is always a hallway separating inside from outside.

Oh yes, I can see those two bottom sets of cabins that interconnect which is great as I know I'd read about it somewhere before! However, I'm sad to see that none of them have a third bed :( We only need one extra!

Oh yes, I can see those two bottom sets of cabins that interconnect which is great as I know I'd read about it somewhere before! However, I'm sad to see that none of them have a third bed :( We only need one extra!

Look at the front of the ship on the sides.

Balcony and an outside cabin.

Jimbo:)

Well yes Jimbo, I might just have to get a quote on that :)

Just be forwarned a lot of people know about these cabins and they go FAST. If you really want them you usually need to be way in advance.

Good luck!

Just be forwarned a lot of people know about these cabins and they go FAST. If you really want them you usually need to be way in advance.

Good luck!

A friend of mine booked a balcony/interior combo on Freedom in December. She had to go through a particular TA though, who had grabbed them early, knowing they'd be in demand. So if RC says they're booked, ask if they can tell you the TA who is holding them. Just be aware that obviously you will then have to use that TA.

From all the deck plans we've seen, both cabins are only double occupancy in this configuration. How we'd love it if they'd put up a couple of pullmans in the inside (there are 6 of us).

Archived