Lostie with a Question!

Does anyone know if RCCL has a satellite feed of network shows? I know, thinking about a tv show while on a cruise sounds crazy, but we will be cruising on a night when LOST is on, and since it's gettin' down to the wire on the series, we can't miss a thing! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

No, you won't be able to watch LOST on the ship (as far as I am aware none of the TV shows/movies in the stateroom are live feeds from the network).

I'd say DVR it or just watch it on ABC.com when you get home (I believe it is on ABC.com, though I haven't checked it in a while).

I understand your predicament though, as that show is amazing, it got especially good this week!

Sorry but no..you will have to TiVo Lost...Very limited TV viewing is available. Cable news shows are live.... There are reruns of some sitcoms and movies..cartoons etc......

ABC ("Lost" network) isn't on RCI tvs! Only some CBS sitcoms.....record ANYTHING you don't want to miss! (Not that taping Lost will help; I've been watching all along and STILL have no idea what's going on!!!!)

You can, however, watch the same episode of How I Met Your Mother 15 times while on a 7 day cruise :eek:

Your other option is the E True Hollywood Stories of Celine Dion and Heidi Klum, which I think I saw a total of 4 times each, just while getting ready for dinner.

Does anyone know if RCCL has a satellite feed of network shows? I know, thinking about a tv show while on a cruise sounds crazy, but we will be cruising on a night when LOST is on, and since it's gettin' down to the wire on the series, we can't miss a thing! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

If it's so important to you, abc.com has the new Lost episode on their website for viewing the day after (Wednesday) - this is how I always watch it because I don't have cable. Just take your laptop and fork out the cash and watch it. I just assume save my money and watch when I get home on abc.com or Hulu ... three more to go, right!?

Thanks guys! Unfortunately, we do not have a DVR (we have the most basic cable we can get...all we really need is ABC for Lost and PBS for NOVA) so I guess we will be watching it online when we get back to Seattle before the big series finale (which we will be watching in our hotel room)! We were just wondering because one year they fed the Super Bowl into the TV while at sea (and thankfully so, since our Colts were playing!!!!).

And yes, LOTS happened this week on LOST and I am still completely LOST.

ABC ("Lost" network) isn't on RCI tvs! Only some CBS sitcoms.....record ANYTHING you don't want to miss! (Not that taping Lost will help; I've been watching all along and STILL have no idea what's going on!!!!)

Locke is Smokey (no, not the Bandit).

Archived