anyone back from Bermuda?

jdarch

Ok people.......it's Monday and I didn't start this yesterday because it was Mother's Day.....please is anyone back from Bermuda on the Dawn?:eek: I need to hear about it...Thanks

Ok people.......it's Monday and I didn't start this yesterday because it was Mother's Day.....please is anyone back from Bermuda on the Dawn?:eek: I need to hear about it...Thanks

Coka started her review a couple of days ago and is almost done.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1195691

Thanks for answering my post. Yes, you are right this is our 5th time to Bermuda and our 3rd time on the Dawn. I'm not sure why I'm getting so anxious. I started counting down a while ago, but the last couple of weeks...maybe because my work was so busy last weekend and I'm working more...or I know what I still have to do before we go. I'm really needing a break from work..that's part of it, I guess. Plus we book almost a year out, so when my countdown clock really starts moving I get excited. I also know how much fun we always have on our cruise and in Bermuda..:D See here I go again...HAHA! Thanks again

Sailing on the dawn to Bermuda in June. This will be our 2nd consecutive year on this trip but my 7th trip to Bermuda. I never tire of hearing about other peoples experiences there. It just makes me that much more anxious.

Archived