FYI...DUCK...PHIL....And for all else interested...was on the phone with Rosie...

Lois R

She is doing ok..but she is in the hospital. She told me it would be ok to post a thread on here.

They thought it was appendicitis...but turned out they are ok.

They are still trying to figure out what is wrong.

I will be calling her in the morning and will post and update after talking again.

She is "happy" as they have her on morphine...

Lets all have a good thought that everything will be ok icon_smile.gif

She went in on Tax Day...what a way to get out of working for Uncle Sam icon_wink.gif

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

[This message was edited by Lois R on 04-16-04 at 05:29 PM.]

[This message was edited by Lois R on 04-16-04 at 05:30 PM.]

Hi Lois icon_smile.gif

Thanks for keeping us updated. You probably already have, but when you speak to Rosie, let her know we are thinking of her and hope she gets better very soon.

Phil

Mercury Western Caribbean November 2002

Galaxy Eastern Caribbean November 2003

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;13;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600<BR

Until Galaxy Panama Canal Out Of Galveston

13th November 2004

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Hello Everyone,

I talked to Rosie earlier today also. She sounds good but was admitted into the hospital with extreme stomach pain. Unfortunately she is on a liquid diet in the event that she will need surgery. No gourmet food this weekend for our dear friend. She said she would keep me posted and I will also post on this thread with updates. It is hard to imagine our Rosie not feeling good. She has so much vitality and energy and hopefully that will help get her back on the road to recovery. Sincerely, JoAnne jsmith3085@aol.com icon_frown.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about this, PLEASE give Rosie my best wishes, I will keep her in my prayers!

This ship 10/91

That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Thanks for letting us know, Lois. I emailed her my wishes for a speedy recovery, and told her it was nothing a good cruise wouldn't cure! icon_wink.gif

Celebrity Century 5/8/04 -Western Caribbean

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;8;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Carnival Ecstasy 2/04 - Baja

Tahitian Princess 2/03- French Polynesia

Sea Princess 7/02 - Alaska

Carnival Ecstasy 5/02 - Baja

Royal Caribbean Monarch 10/00 - Southern Caribbean

Carnival Elation 10/99 - Mexican Riviera

Royal Caribbean Monarch 1/97 - Southern Caribbean

Also thanks for the posting on Rosie, and please let her know that I'm also praying!

High Seas Gal

Northern California

NCL Sky Jun. 2000 (ALASKA)

NCL Sky Aug. 2001 (ALASKA)

Princess Regal Princess Jul. 2002 (ALASKA)

NCL Sun Sep. 2003 (ALASKA)

Celebrity Mercury Oct. 2004 (Mexico)

lois

thanks for the unfortunate update. mrs d and i read this together. tell her she is in the ducks thoughts and prayers. i will e-mail her. is there any chance she has her laptop at the hospital? keep us informed

Duck and Mrs.Duck

good morningicon_smile.gif just off the phone with Rosie again.

Hey Duck...no, she doesn't have her pc with her but the news is goodicon_smile.gif..no surgery needed icon_biggrin.gif.

She said the Dr says it looks like a small tear of her intestine...that is why she was in so much pain. And the only way for it to heal is by Mother Nature. The way she described it, would be like a muscle tear...but internal.

She feels relieved that no surgery is necessary! And..she said she will probably get to go home today too icon_smile.gif.

I sent EVERYONE'S good wishes icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif

She said if she is home tonite she will post on here too.

I am on my way out to the beach...will check in later todayicon_smile.gif

Rosie,

The best way to recover is to go for rest and relaxation is a cruise. That was how my wife got over her terrible back pains.

Since it is a medical treatment, you should be able to write it off your taxes as a medical expense! (What better revenge than having the problems pop up on tax day).

Hope you get well soon.

Rosie:

Can we blame this on a horrid tax season?? Do we need a career change?? On-board CPA for, say, Galaxy?? icon_smile.gif I hate to think about the diet you'll be allowed while this heals, but afterwards, you can dine properly, right??

S

S&J

8-19 July 2002 Celebrity Galaxy

Dec 1990 Royal Caribbean Nordic Empress

Hi everyone!

WOW! What GREAT friends you all are--I'm in tears reading all these nice things! icon_frown.gif

So wonderful to know people that I've never met think so well of me, it means an awful lot, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART EACH & EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Lois pretty much said all there is to say, needless to say, I can't sit here & post, I must lie down & rest--my head is spinning from all that happy juice!! icon_biggrin.gif The take home drugs are pretty good too!! LOL icon_eek.gif The diet pretty much sucks and I didn't need to loose any more weight either! icon_smile.gif Oh well....

I will try to check in periodically or have the DH do it for me!

Thanks again!!

Love to all,

Rosie (really--Lynn)

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

Hi ya'llicon_smile.gif Hey Rosie...glad you are home! You rest up...and know we all love you icon_biggrin.gif

And...I bought some new shower gel today..the company is from your city in Arkansas! Its called Bath Junkie icon_wink.gif..had never heard of it....but they make up shower gels, bath items, scrubs and such...they make it to order...I got some vanilla/orange..smells really nice...I asked them where they are out of..the girl said FAYATTVILLE, ARKANSAS icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Rosie, aka Lynn, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, if you don't get a chance to use all those take home drugs, the wifester will take them off your hands. She's been known to use mirror altering drugs, it makes her look thinner!

This ship 10/91

That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by newtocc:

She's been known to use mirror altering drugs, it makes her look thinner!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I always thought that mirror altering drugs made the mirrors look thinner. icon_confused.gif

Archived