Elation EOF Upgrade

spencercoop

I wish they would have done the upgrades while she was on the West Coast.

I dont think the west coast has the faciliities to do that extensive of work. They send them to Freeport?? when they have been adding the balconies.

West coast only does the basic dry docks from what Iv seen.

I dont think the west coast has the faciliities to do that extensive of work. They send them to Freeport?? when they have been adding the balconies.

West coast only does the basic dry docks from what Iv seen.

Ok. I wonder when they will upgrade the Paradise.

They could do 2 things.

Do a Panama Canal cruise to FL. Have her drydock and then do another Panama Canal cruise back to LA.

Or they could switch her out with another ship.

They could do 2 things.

Do a Panama Canal cruise to FL. Have her drydock and then do another Panama Canal cruise back to LA.

Paradise will be going to Galveston when Ecstasy is moved to Providence, RI,

Paradise will be going to Galveston when Ecstasy is moved to Providence, RI,

Say it isn't so....That will kill us here....it would not leave us any short cruise ship....

I was just on the Elation 2 weeks ago...yes it does need to hit dry-dock it is showing some wear....I hope it gets done this year...that way the Mobile port will appreciate the great ship the Elation really is:)

I'm just kidding about Providence. I had to actually look it up on a map to see if it might even have a port. It looks like it might, but still not sure. Besides, it's only about 100 miles or so from NYC. Not likely to get anything larger than a tender.!! :D

I'm just kidding about Providence. I had to actually look it up on a map to see if it might even have a port. It looks like it might, but still not sure. Besides, it's only about 100 miles or so from NYC. Not likely to get anything larger than a tender.!! :D

Carnival has done cruises out of Newport News, VA.

They could do 2 things.

I was just on the Paradise and I was really thinking that what if Carnival doesn't do the balconies? I hope they still do the waterworks but I wonder if balconies would be popular on Catalina/Ensenada route? What do you think? :confused:

• 1 year later...

I was just on the Elation. One of the staff members told me the Elation would get the rest of it's "EOF" upgrades during it's repositioning from its current home port of Mobile, AL to its new home port of New Orleans, LA. It makes since. There is a few weeks between its departure of Mobile and its arrival to New Orleans.

I was just on the Elation. One of the staff members told me the Elation would get the rest of it's "EOF" upgrades during it's repositioning from its current home port of Mobile, AL to its new home port of New Orleans, LA. It makes since. There is a few weeks between its departure of Mobile and its arrival to New Orleans.

She is lacking:

Water works

Resort style pool

Inter-connecting cabins

Balcony upgrade

Had they done all this, revenues would have been higher in Mobile and the ship would still be there. Cabins on the Triumph are selling cheaper than they are for the Elation for her remaining cruises.

Dave

Archived