Radiance of the Seas Pictures

I've sent you a link to the album with the "people pix" in them. Don't like to post those publicly:)

It was amazing being back on Radiance after 3 1/2 years. Our two favorite bartenders (Doreen & Nyuman) still remembered us from Hawaii:).

Hey you stole my cabin on that cruise. lol

Jimbo:)

I really need a picture of the port side. There is a question on my Radiance thread about cabin 7084 and if the life boat covers obscure the view. We've answered as best we could.............but you know the old saying......."A picture holds a thousand words".;)

Patti, I have a picture of those lifeboat covers taken toward the aft and one taken toward to the hump from cabin 7110, if you think that will help?

Won't be much different infront of the hump, covers will be the same.

I actually have a picture from standing on the life boat covers toward the balcony of the cabin with us standing on it.

Do you want me to dig them up?

Thanks so much, I am will copy and paste these links over to my Radiance thread.

Even though they are staying in cabin 7084 which is forward, the pictures will give them an idea of the canopy over the life boats.

Oh, very nice looking couple.:D

rofl:)

We did get to Hawaii the following year though in October 2007, a 15 nighter on Seranade of the Seas in a AFT cabin just not cabin #9256, But it was fine and it all worked out.

We even got a longer cruise because we were about 8 hours late arriving into San Diego because once we left Hawaii and were heading home, someone had a heart attack and we had to turn around and go back toward Hawaii for the Helicopter to pick the person up.

No problem Patti anytime. Not really sure if the canopy would be a deal breaker or not we were close to the hump and it was very small by our cabin. Most times you look straight out anyway so I think it would be fine no matter where you are on deck 7.

We did get to Hawaii the following year though in October 2007, a 15 nighter on Seranade of the Seas in a AFT cabin just not cabin #9256, But it was fine and it all worked out.

Actually, that was Rob's cabin. We had a hump cabin on Deck 8.:)

Craig and Jack: I'm the other ship nut. We talked for quite a while upstairs at Starquest. I loved your pictures. Great lens, probably a 28MM? Got a kick out of the pole dancing room you had on the Mariner. Hope we meet again on another cruise so we can talk about ships, new and old. Take care.

Marty from Northridge.

Hi Marty,

We enjoyed talking with you up in Starquest. We used two lenses, an ultra-wide angle 10-22MM (Canon) and a 18-270MM (Tamron).

That room on Mariner was awesome - so much space!!

We'd love for our paths to cross again on a future cruise:)

Hi Craig & Jack. You always take the most lovely photos! The Radiance photos are great, I like the turtle pictures. :D Thanks for sharing them.

We recently booked the Radiance repo in 2012, Australia to Hawaii...something to look forward to!

~Patti & Bill :)

Thanks for the compliment Patti! Good to hear from you.

We know quite a few folks who have booked that cruise.

Thanks for the compliment Patti! Good to hear from you.

We know quite a few folks who have booked that cruise.

Really? :D Cause I don't seem to recognize anyone's name on the Roll Call, except for critterchick and one other couple.

A lot of familiar names seemed to have booked the repositioning cruise TO Australia. We wouldn't want that really long flight at the end of our cruise.

It's 2 years away...and if you booked it....we would just have that 5 hour flight home from Hawaii. And it goes to Kauai....the one we skipped last time. LOL. :D:):D

~Patti :)

Thanks for the pics! Wife and I will be taking our first trip on Radiance in November 4th, which will also be our first on a radiance class ship! This helps "stoke the fires" for what is yet to come!

Thanks for the pics! Wife and I will be taking our first trip on Radiance in November 4th, which will also be our first on a radiance class ship! This helps "stoke the fires" for what is yet to come!

Have a great time. Radiance class ships are wonderful!:)

Craig and Jack

Thanks for the pics---sailing on the Radiance---June 18--Vancouver to Seward,Alaska

doudy42

First, I have to say thanks too for sharing these pictures! I am part of a group of 21 sailing the Radiance to Alaska in August.

Doudy42, sounds like you'll be making the journey before us. Are you on a meet and mingle board for your sailing? I'd love to hear about how your trip was.

Really? :D Cause I don't seem to recognize anyone's name on the Roll Call, except for critterchick and one other couple.

A lot of familiar names seemed to have booked the repositioning cruise TO Australia. We wouldn't want that really long flight at the end of our cruise.

It's 2 years away...and if you booked it....we would just have that 5 hour flight home from Hawaii. And it goes to Kauai....the one we skipped last time. LOL. :D:):D

~Patti :)

We met a bunch of the couples who are going on your trip on our Radiance cruise last month. All are a whole LOT of fun!

We're down to 1 cruise a year, no more than 10 days, for a few years, due to vacation time issues. C'est la vie . . .

First, I have to say thanks too for sharing these pictures! I am part of a group of 21 sailing the Radiance to Alaska in August.

You're welcome. You've got a pretty large group going - should be a blast!

My wife and I will be on the 11/4/10 trip as well. This will be our very first cruise. Can't wait!

1st cruise and on Radiance - you'll be spoiled!

Archived