Radiance of the Seas Pictures

Thank you Craig and Jack for these pics! We just booked the Radiance for December and I had been searching for pics when I saw your thread. A question, the "Superstructure" in the front that looks like a helipad, can anyone go there? It looked like a great spot for pics...

Thank you Craig and Jack for these pics! We just booked the Radiance for December and I had been searching for pics when I saw your thread. A question, the "Superstructure" in the front that looks like a helipad, can anyone go there? It looked like a great spot for pics...

The helipad is open to all passengers unless there is inclement weather, or sometimes, at night. It's a great place to go and look for whales and dolphins.

Those pictures are awesome. OK, who got up before the crack of dawn to take some of those shots?

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to link this thread over to my Radiance thread.

Thanks Patti. As you know, we love Radiance!

Both of us were up at the crack of dawn, as usual. Don't know why but we love to get up early on a cruise (and for some reason, go to bed late:p).

No problems linking over to the main Radiance thread:D

Thanks Craig and/or Jack. We picked Radiance for our New Year's cruise this year and I've been looking around for some recent pics of the ship.:)

She's a great ship with a great crew - hope you have a wonderful New Year's cruise!:)

Thanks Patti. As you know, we love Radiance!

Both of us were up at the crack of dawn, as usual. Don't know why but we love to get up early on a cruise (and for some reason, go to bed late:p).

No problems linking over to the main Radiance thread:D

That's probably the reason why I don't see any people in your photos. :p

I have linked this to my Radiance thread as well as all three Radiance to Australia cruises that we are doing. You know I love to brag about my (oops, our) most favorite ship.;)

That's probably the reason why I don't see any people in your photos. :p

I have linked this to my Radiance thread as well as all three Radiance to Australia cruises that we are doing. You know I love to brag about my (oops, our) most favorite ship.;)

I've sent you a link to the album with the "people pix" in them. Don't like to post those publicly:)

It was amazing being back on Radiance after 3 1/2 years. Our two favorite bartenders (Doreen & Nyuman) still remembered us from Hawaii:).

I've sent you a link to the album with the "people pix" in them. Don't like to post those publicly:)

It was amazing being back on Radiance after 3 1/2 years. Our two favorite bartenders (Doreen & Nyuman) still remembered us from Hawaii:).

Thanks again, I got them and really enjoyed them.

I especially liked the one where you all took over the small room off the WJ to play TRASH. What a view you had.

How nice that your two favorite bartenders were still there. Did you sit in "your" chairs in the Schooner Bar??

Thanks again, I got them and really enjoyed them.

I especially liked the one where you all took over the small room off the WJ to play TRASH. What a view you had.

How nice that your two favorite bartenders were still there. Did you sit in "your" chairs in the Schooner Bar??

We did sit there a couple of times, but spent a ton of time up in Starquest (Jack and I even danced:)). Doreen & Nyuman worked there at night. Nyuman was also in the Diamond lounge, so that was really nice too.

Craig and Jack

Thanks for the pics---sailing on the Radiance---June 18--Vancouver to Seward,Alaska

doudy42

Enjoy your cruise. Radiance will be great for Alaska with all the windows for viewing the scenery.

Hi Craig & Jack. You always take the most lovely photos! The Radiance photos are great, I like the turtle pictures. :D Thanks for sharing them.

We recently booked the Radiance repo in 2012, Australia to Hawaii...something to look forward to!

~Patti & Bill :)

Craig and Jack: I'm the other ship nut. We talked for quite a while upstairs at Starquest. I loved your pictures. Great lens, probably a 28MM? Got a kick out of the pole dancing room you had on the Mariner. Hope we meet again on another cruise so we can talk about ships, new and old. Take care.

Marty from Northridge.

Thanks for the photos. Great shots. Only thing missing were shots of the Radiance's beautiful Solarium.:)

We did get some photos of the Solarium (one of our favorite spots on the ship), but . . . RCI really needs to swap out the artificial plants. Most of them had faded to a funky blue color, so the space just wasn't looking as good as it has in the past. I'm sure once they replace them, it will be back to it's photogenic glory.:)

We did get some photos of the Solarium (one of our favorite spots on the ship), but . . . RCI really needs to swap out the artificial plants. Most of them had faded to a funky blue color, so the space just wasn't looking as good as it has in the past. I'm sure once they replace them, it will be back to it's photogenic glory.:)

Thanks. Will let you know if they have done so when we return from her next month.

Craig/Jack, did you take any exterior photos of the port and starboard side to show the overhang that covers the life boats. I mean like a smack dab in the middle shot of the ship.:D

How about this one.

2619871180046097424GvUwge_th.jpg

click to enlarge.

How about this one.

2619871180046097424GvUwge_th.jpg

click to enlarge.

I really need a picture of the port side. There is a question on my Radiance thread about cabin 7084 and if the life boat covers obscure the view. We've answered as best we could.............but you know the old saying......."A picture holds a thousand words".;)

Archived