how to get from port to hotel in Barcelona

What is the best way to get my family of 5 from the port to our hotel, Hotel Regina, post cruise. We are on the Voyager of the Seas leaving this weekend. Is it easier to get a taxi (it will take 2-I assume) to get us to the hotel or is there any kind of shuttle. I see that Royal Caribbean offers a 4 hour city tour ($50 per person) on the last day and wonder if they will hold our luggage till our hotel is ready for check in and take us to the hotel?

That's really expensive! I would take a cab; if you can't get an early check-in, usually the hotel will hold your luggage. You can certainly get two cabs for much, much less than $250, and do a much more interesting tour of the city on your own, IMO.

There are lots of taxis at the dock and many hold more than 2 people. i would suggest you take a taxi to your hotel.

The hotel will hold your luggage until your room is ready and then you can head out sightseeing.

If you do take the tour from the ship the bus you take keeps the luggage in it.

Taxi was easy, there should be lots of them at disembarkation. Figure no more than 30 euros after adding luggage and additional passenger surcharges.

We did this 3 taxis for 11 people. We left our luggage at the hotel till checkin time and did some touring.

What is the best way to get my family of 5 from the port to our hotel, Hotel Regina, post cruise. We are on the Voyager of the Seas leaving this weekend. Is it easier to get a taxi (it will take 2-I assume) to get us to the hotel or is there any kind of shuttle. I see that Royal Caribbean offers a 4 hour city tour ($50 per person) on the last day and wonder if they will hold our luggage till our hotel is ready for check in and take us to the hotel?

Archived