I feel Like a trader!!

knuts1

I have done 4 cruises on NCL and loved them. They quite doing the South American trips so We had to go over to HAL to be able to get the cruise with the Antartica excursion. This is going to be interesting on how they compare.

I have done 4 cruises on NCL and loved them. They quite doing the South American trips so We had to go over to HAL to be able to get the cruise with the Antartica excursion. This is going to be interesting on how they compare.

Well traders will not be tolerated on here!! So you are banned!! j/k :D

That's great!!

I have some things to trade too.

Make me an offer.

No reason to feel like a traitor, NCL didn't have what you were wanting.

A change once in a while can be a good thing anyway. Keeps life interesting.

Hope you have a great time. What am I saying??? You'll be on a cruise, of course you'll have a great time!!!:p:D

I'm happy on any cruise line, but HAL is my favorite so far. I will be on my first NCL cruise in Oct 2010. I like to cruise from Tampa or Port Canaveral, so I basically book any ship (any cruise line) that meets my schedule and itinerary interests, and mood at the moment. I like HAL for the quiet elegance. I'm finding that I like each cruise line for different reasons.

Which ship did you book? I've been on zandam, veendam, and Ryndam. I liked them all but veendam most of all.

I've loved all of my cruise lines. :D. I've cruised with the old Home Lines back in the day, and Celebrity, Carnival, HAL & NCL. Will be boarding my first RCI next year. I didn't feel like a traitor when I branched out & you shouldn't either!

Don't feel like a traitor. I have cruised 5x with NCL, 5 with RCCL, 4 with HAL, 2 with -X-, 2 with Princess, 1 with Disney, and 1 with Carnival. There is usually a reason such as price, itinerary, embarcation port, ect. that determines which cruiseline or ship I choose.

We are going on the Veendam. There are a lot of sea days. That is why we have chosen NCL in the past as most of their cruises have very few sea days.

Our cruise on the Veendam was the best out of 9 or 10 total cruises on HAL, Carnival, and RCI. The crew was the best. Many of them have worked for HAL for over 10 years. They say they are happy and HAL treats them right. This makes the mood of the whole ship kind of peaceful.

No need to feel like a traitor. We choose the cruiseline based on the price and itinerary that suits our needs. We have sailed on many different cruiselines over the years, and while we do have our favorites, we would sail on almost any one of them again. HAL wasn't for us, but we are not you. Enjoy your cruise without guilt!

I am also looking at other lines as NCL offers the style of cruise I want but not the destinations I want. Other lines are moving towards a more freestyle approach so in the next couple of years we will make the switch to other lines.

We will sail with anyone who offers what we want at a price we can afford when we want to travel.

Archived