Crown & Anchor International - I´m shocked

I´m in shock - it´s only June 2nd and RCI already sent me an email with the new C&A perks and a link to the website with all new additions posted and the coupons are now available online for Germany as well. Email, website and Coupons, all in german available. icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

Could they really try to improve;):eek:

You all received more than I have. No recorded phone call, no e-mail, snail mail, NOTHING! If it wasn't for Cruise Critic I would never have known that changes :confused: were made to Crown and Anchor members.

I´m in shock - it´s only June 2nd and RCI already sent me an email with the new C&A perks and a link to the website with all new additions posted and the coupons are now available online for Germany as well. Email, website and Coupons, all in german available. icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

Could they really try to improve;):eek:

Glad to see you're getting the info Gunnar. Let us know if anything of the changes are evident on Oasis and Bon Voyage.:D

A quick word about e-mail....

I have not received an e-mail from RCCL for over three years. I have called C&A many, many, many times...you get the idea....

So yesterday, I called again and was shocked to learn....The C&A desk now has a new feature on their end; where they can opt-in your e-mail address to recieve e-mail...

...I guess I'll find out if it works the next time they send something.

BILL

Pat, I'll call you if you give me your phone number. Don't know if I'll sound like Adam, but I'll certainly give it a try.

I'll email you also.

Thanks Patti. :D :D

Trust me I am not heartbroken. I am used to it.

I am still waiting for the original letter with the Diamond changes they took from us. How long ago was that one?

But I get every email on the cruises for sale and do I want to book them. :eek: :D :D

PS: After my next cruises I will only have 3 credits to go for Diamond +. Maybe they will find my email after that. :D

Got the phone call yesterday from Adam and within an hour got the email and a link to the new additional coupons..none of which do me any good for any of my sailings booked..My next booking will be Alaska May '12..I'll be onboard this Aug. any way I will be able to book that then or will I just have to do a future cruise..When does Alaska booking open up for '12..Any one know ?? Thanks all !!

Glad to see you're getting the info Gunnar. Let us know if anything of the changes are evident on Oasis and Bon Voyage.:D

Thanks,

had my last day at work today (we have a holiday tomorrow), so it´s now on to packing.:cool:

I was quite surprised to get the message and in german, usually we don´t get anything over here.

I´ll make sure to print out the website (English Version), as I want the free Internet time for sure.:D

You all received more than I have. No recorded phone call, no e-mail, snail mail, NOTHING! If it wasn't for Cruise Critic I would never have known that changes :confused: were made to Crown and Anchor members.

We are in that boat as well. Wonder how they selected who received direct communication. :(

I got e-mail.

Now can we have an announcement from Mr Goldstein that they realize they made a terrible mistake and there is going to be a RCL ship on the west coast that will do alternating MR and PNW routes and I will be thrilled!! I promise to book one of each!!

Any C&A changes don't do us any good since DH cannot fly/cruise due to subsequent 2 months of dizziness.

Laura

I don't receive any emails at all - ever - from RCI. The announcement concerning the changes said something about specials being offered from time to time and that we'd be notified by email. I've called C&A about it twice and was told that the "glitch" was fixed. Guess I'll call again. (I think I'll start a new thread and maybe some RCI techie will try to get it fixed for us.)

Archived