Cruising out of Baltimore in 2011

So my husband and I have been stalking Carnivals website for the cruises in 2011 and they haven't posted any after april. Does anyone know when they will be posting them or if they are going to be doing any out of baltimore past april?

We've all been waiting. our 30th anniversary is in July 2011 and we wanted to take a short cruise so we went ahead and booked RCI, but we may switch depending on what Carnival does in Baltimore.

Was told by four different employees on the Pride this last week (including some senior management) that Baltimore is getting a second ship next year and new itineraries although no one could give any specifics. Will be interesting to see what comes out.

The Pride is also due to head for drydock sometime in Jan. 2011. The rough winter and rough seas during all those snowstorms really battered the ship according to the crew.

I went to see my dad today in Bel Air, MD and drove past the Pride twice! (on 95) I screamed in the car as went by her! What a GREAT time we had on her! I can't wait to see what other ship comes to Baltimore! :D

So my husband and I have been stalking Carnivals website for the cruises in 2011 and they haven't posted any after april. Does anyone know when they will be posting them or if they are going to be doing any out of baltimore past april?

I've been looking at that too! My PVP told me to check back every 15 to 30 days....that the Pride was not the only ship without a summer 2011 itinerary...he didn't give me much detail but did assure me the Pride would be back in Baltimore! Hope he's right! The idea of two ships?? Yippee !!

Was told by four different employees on the Pride this last week (including some senior management) that Baltimore is getting a second ship next year and new itineraries although no one could give any specifics. Will be interesting to see what comes out.

The Pride is also due to head for drydock sometime in Jan. 2011. The rough winter and rough seas during all those snowstorms really battered the ship according to the crew.

I can attest to a rough winter and rough seas on The Pride after our 1-31-10 cruise. We had a great time but I don't believe we will be cruising that early in the year again out of the northeast.Right now you can book an ES on The Pride in February 2011 7 day Bahamas balcony for $539.00 and now I understand why.PS: In December 2010 we'll probably be looking to book a cruise and ........:D

I started looking in February for next summer and I'm about to pop at this point! I don't find any ships at the Carnival site without 2011 sailings. There was another thread about this and someone said there were four ships without a published itinerary for 2011 but I clicked every ship at the carnival site and they do have listed itineraries so I don't know what to think.

I think they are referring to sailings after April, 2011. The new Carnvial Magic doesn't have a homeport yet so it's US dates are not out yet. The Carnival Pride is only out until April, 2011. Not sure what other ships are not published yet. Anyone???

I think they are referring to sailings after April, 2011. The new Carnvial Magic doesn't have a homeport yet so it's US dates are not out yet. The Carnival Pride is only out until April, 2011. Not sure what other ships are not published yet. Anyone???

There are 5 ships that have partial itineraries released, but not thru April 2012.

They are: Ecstasy, Triumph, Conquest, Magic, and Spirit

The Pride doesn't have any itineraries posted after April 2011.

So there are still 6 ships that haven't been released all the way.

The only two ships that haven't been released that can fit into Baltimore are the Ecstasy and Spirit.

There are 5 ships that have partial itineraries released, but not thru April 2012.

They are: Ecstasy, Triumph, Conquest, Magic, and Spirit

The Pride doesn't have any itineraries posted after April 2011.

So there are still 6 ships that haven't been released all the way.

The only two ships that haven't been released that can fit into Baltimore are the Ecstasy and Spirit.

Ahh, great point. I had heard some time ago it was going to be the Ecstasy.

Nope. I have just recently heard that Baltimore might get another ship, but I have been hearing for a while that New Orleans is getting another ship.

My thought was that they might pull the Fascination from Jax with the terminal issue coming up.

when you guys say Baltimore is getting a second ship, are you referring to a second Carnival ship or that Baltimore will have 2 ships total.

I see RCI is going to have Enchantment there but the prices for insides are starting around $999 for an inside.:eek:

Bill

when you guys say Baltimore is getting a second ship, are you referring to a second Carnival ship or that Baltimore will have 2 ships total.

I see RCI is going to have Enchantment there but the prices for insides are starting around $999 for an inside.:eek:

Bill

Carnival sending another ship.

Bill

Thanks. That sounds great. It's about 3 hours for us and I'm getting tired of paying for air and dealing with all that nonsense.

I'd still rather deal with the air then to pay $1000 on RCI.

Bill

RCI and Celebrity have had ships there. RCI had Grandeur and replaced it with Enchantment. Carnival adding a second ship with (hopefully) a different itinerary will be real competition for the other two lines.

Archived