"LIVE" From Carnival Glory / June 14, 2010

Radio

Your pictures are breathtaking. I loved the Statue of Liberty pic on your way back. I have the pic of the sunset through the railing as my wallpaper on my desktop. It's just gorgeous!

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. I'm on the Glory in November to the Caribbean. :)

I'll join in with my words of thanks to you Radio. I'm doing this cruise on the Glory in September, only it will be a 7 day itinerary :D. This has been a great preview and I appreciate your sharing your trip with us. Great photos! What kind of a camera are you using??

Thanks for the nice comments. . . I will be sailing to Bermuda on Explorer of the Seas on Sept 11, 2010.

I might be able to go on another before that. . . We shall see :o

Radio

;);)

Thanks Radio, I have entered that date in my agenda. If you do one before, please come back here and let us know.

Have a great Father's Day with your 2DDs.

Suz

Hi Radio

It was a pleasure to meet you at our little Meet and Greet. Everyone will be happy to know the name tags were safe in the car waiting our return.

Yes, it was nice to meet you, and it seemed that evryone in attendance was very nice, and happy to be on board.

Thanks for setting up the M&G, and the Door prizes were cool, Thanks !

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello everyone. . . I took 100's of photos, and I was able to get a few of them posted.

I wasn't able to get all of the Cabins but several were posted including:

My Cabin 8D Balcony

Ocean Suite

Grand Suite

Junior Suite

Spa Balcony

Interior

Interior w/ Obstructed View

Just Click HERE to view the photos. . . .More pics later !

Radio

;)

My Cabin 9261 / CAT 8D Balcony / Lido Deck

CC11.JPG

Grand Suite / Cat 12 / Empress Deck

CC2.JPG

Spa Deck Balcony / Cat 8F (W/ Sliding Balcony Doors)

CC3.JPG

Ocean Suite / Cat 11 / Empress Deck / Triple

CC8.JPG

Ocean Suite / Empress Deck

CC16.JPG

Wow !, that is the quickest I have ever made it through Customs. I am sure that will never happen again.

I went through customs twice this month after my Miracle and Glory cruises. Both times were a breeze. When I collected my luggage I showed my passport to one agent (it wasn't even scanned) and then after I got my luggage handed my passport and customs declaration to the inspector at the door. After Glory, I did self-assist and only had to do the latter. So it seems that they are making customs/immigrations for US citizens an easy-squeezy now.

Radio,

May I echo our esteemed friend, John, when I too say "Kudos" on your latest effort. Rest assured I will be looking at your site for more pictures and anticipating Sept 11 and Explorer of the Seas.

Welcome Home and Happy Fathers Day.

Radio,

May I echo our esteemed friend, John, when I too say "Kudos" on your latest effort. Rest assured I will be looking at your site for more pictures and anticipating Sept 11 and Explorer of the Seas.

Welcome Home and Happy Fathers Day.

Thanks Ken, for the nice words. . . I hope you had a delightful Fathers Day !

I know I did ! :):)

Radio

;);)

Hello everyone. . . . I was able to post all of the Fun Times Dailies. . .

They can all be viewed HERE !

More pics tomorrow. . .

Radio

;);)

Day 1 Page 1

DAY1PG1.jpg

Debarkation Information

DEBARK1.jpg

Thank you so much for this wonderful pictoral live review Radio! Danny and I are new to cruising (me having been on only one before, and Dan being a true newbie), and it was so fun to read! We don't cruise on the Glory until February, but I will bookmark your review for viewing later, and it was great to see a couple of great pictures of an OS cabin, since that is what we will be in (OS Empress Deck)! I can't wait to go back and read your other reviews and all the upcoming ones. Happy cruising!

Radio

Thank you for a great cruise. I always feel like I am right there. Unfortunately, it looks like we are both sailing, at the same time, in September. Will catch it all on my return. Also, look forward to your cruise aboard the Allure. It will be a great preview to our sailing in Sept

Again, thanks so much for taking the time to take us along.

Till next time I will enjoy your great pics:)

Diane

Yes, it was nice to meet you, and it seemed that evryone in attendance was very nice, and happy to be on board.

Thanks for setting up the M&G, and the Door prizes were cool, Thanks !

Radio

Radio, this truly was an enjoyable live update & review...I will be doing a B2B in a couple of weeks with the family and will be our first time on carnival, so it was nice to see all the wonderful pictures. :)

My question is where did you have your M&G on the ship, I have been trying to help coordinate one for our roll call but have never been on the Glory, I also have heard that Carnival does not help to set these up like other cruise lines sometimes do, so what would be the best time of day and location to do this on our own? Any help you could give would be great!!! :confused:

Thanks

Dolores

Radio, this truly was an enjoyable live update & review...I will be doing a B2B in a couple of weeks with the family and will be our first time on carnival, so it was nice to see all the wonderful pictures. :)

My question is where did you have your M&G on the ship, I have been trying to help coordinate one for our roll call but have never been on the Glory, I also have heard that Carnival does not help to set these up like other cruise lines sometimes do, so what would be the best time of day and location to do this on our own? Any help you could give would be great!!! :confused:

Thanks

Dolores

Thanks for the very nice comments, Dolores. . .

I think you will enjoy Carnival Glory, and Craftykitty was nice enough to set up "Unofficial" M&G up in the Azure Pool Bar up on Lido Deck.

We had our Meeting on the first full day at sea at 2PM.

Here is the location. . .

Radio

;);)

Lido Deck AFT

DP9A.jpg

Radio... Thanks for taking us along with you on your Glory cruise. Great pictures and comments.

Crew

Thanks Crew. . . There should be a few more pics posted this week. . .

Radio

Archived