Curling Irons on princess----- Yes or No

Colorado Coasty

Can anyone tell me if curling irons are allowed on Princess? It has been several years since we have cruised on Princess. I took one then with no problem. Heard on another thread they were nolonger allowed. Thanks for your help.

I think I read that Carnival was now limiting the electrical appliances that can be brought onboard, but with princess, still no problem, Thank Goodness.:)

To paraphrase a movie, "They'll have to pull it out of my cold dead fingers"! Of course, I guess my fingers would actually be toasty warm!:D

I couldn't leave my house without a curling iron. Makeup-who cares? I must have my curling iron!

Never had a problem on Princess.

To paraphrase a movie, "They'll have to pull it out of my cold dead fingers"! Of course, I guess my fingers would actually be toasty warm!:D

I couldn't leave my house without a curling iron. Makeup-who cares? I must have my curling iron!

Never had a problem on Princess.

that was very cute. im the same way, except also with my make-up, hair spray, hair clips, etc, etc..

Curling irons and flat irons are just fine. Both are acceptable on Carnival. What is not allowed are frayed cords, etc. That discussion got so completely out of control. Sailed on Carinval numerous times with both and no problem. Used both on Princess again no problem.

Archived