Royal Caribbean Cabin Information Compilation -NO CABIN QUESTIONS POSTED HERE PLEASE!

Ship - Oasis

Deck -7

Stateroom # -7632

Stateroom Category –JS

Starboard or Port Side -Starboard, Aft

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –No noise issues

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -Yes

Balcony View - Great views

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -Double Size

Was wind a problem? -NO

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Shower curtain had mold on it, bathroom smelled really bad.

Any other comments?

Ship - Voyager Of The Seas

Deck -12

Stateroom # -1852

Stateroom Category –P2

Starboard or Port Side -Bow

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Vibrations can definitely be heard.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -No

Ocean View - However the Windows were very large, and the only slight obstruction was the Antenna; though it wasn't a bother to us.

Oceanview Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal like a balcony class stateroom

Was wind a problem? -NO

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Toilet does choke a few times. You will feel some rocking as this cabin was right in front of the ship.

Any other comments?

Large with many storage space and the sofa bed looks like it was from the Quantum Class. Bed was by the Window. And if you open the curtains, people will be able to see you from the deck below( Bridge viewing area). Room was also near the Spa with easy access to Solarium, pool and the gym. However most of the Dining options are at the opposite end of the ship, therefore it requires a walk through the open deck 12 to the other side. Or wait for the lifts to bring you down to Deck 5.

Check out the Video of the Cabin that I took

Edited by WaveSplasher

Ship -Oasis of the Seas

Deck - 14

Stateroom # - 14660

Stateroom Category – grand suite

Starboard or Port Side - starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –

At night while sleeping there was no problem with noise. Earlier in the day you may have a bit of noise if someone is running over top on 15 but that didn't happen often. I don't like a loud cabin and this was perfect for me. I would book again.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -

No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Perfect view

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Table with 2 chairs and 2 loungers. Normal.

Was wind a problem? -

Never

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

Any other comments? -

Loved everything about this cabin. Would book again.

• 2 weeks later...

We were on Anthem and since we had a late debarkation cabin doors were open. I took notes since I know many want to know bed placement--as did I.

We used to want the bed by the balcony--this time we had it in the middle--aka by the bathroom--and we grew to like it.

Deck 10 aft was great and we would stay there again.

port side

10158 balcony

10170 balcony

10184 bathroom

10198 balcony

10200 bathroom

10246 bathroom

10250 bathroom

10254 bathroom

10256 balcony

10260 balcony

10262 bath

10264 balcony

10266 bathroom

10268 balcony

10270 bathroom

10272 balcony

10274 bathroom

10278 bathroom

10280 balcony

10284 balcony

10286 bathroom

10288 balcony

10290 bathroom

10292 balcony

10296 balcony

10298 bathroom

10300 balcony

10304 balcony

10306 bathroom

10312 balcony

10314 bathroom

10318 bathroom

starboard

10646 balcony

10652 balcony

10666 balcony

10678 balcony

10682 balcony

10696 balcony

10704 bathroom

Edited by mizLORInj

Ship - Oasis of the Seas

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11172

Stateroom Category – FB (Family Oceanview Stateroom w/ Balcony)

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – very quiet. Never heard any noise from other staterooms or hallway.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Great view, no obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - n/a

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No problems at all. We had three adults and it was perfect. I would not want this stateroom with 5 or 6 people.

Any other comments? - Close to the stairs/elevators which made it very easy to get places. The only thing that would have made it better would be if it was near the aft stairs/elevators. It seemed we were wanting to go to places that were aft most of the time. However, when we used the Solarium hot tub late at night, it was very nice to be able to get to our rooms quickly. Wet bathing suits and air conditioning aren't a good combination.

Ship - Rhapsody OTS

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8582

Stateroom Category – JS

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – yes. Occasional noise from above when they moved a cart - but not a problem

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - no

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – no obstructions. covered.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Was wind a problem? - no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - no

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Smoke from smoking area above.

Any other comments? - Sewage smell on all open decks on this (starboard) side

Ship - Adventure of the Seas

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8390

Stateroom Category – E1

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard Aft

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – At low speeds 11 to 13 knots no vibrating noises, at 18 knots there was a very noticeable vibration in the wall behind the headboard. Not good when trying to sleep.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Very nice balcony, great views from balcony. Balcony door was hazed over and there are no views through the door from inside the cabin. Something was peeling off the glass between the outer and inner panes of glass.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No soot

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Outdated, needs a new mattress as it was hard as a board. Very uncomfortable.

Any other comments? - Love aft corner cabins, just wish it had been refurbished and I hope they can fix the vibrating noise in the wall.

Ship - Majesty OTS

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8000

Stateroom Category – I Obstructed View

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – yes. Very. Only noise was when the workers were welding the support under the lifeboat right outside our window.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - yes

View - Obstructed by lifeboat and struts

Balcony Size? No balcony

Was wind a problem? - a little

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - first forward cabin

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Safe was broken, electrical outlet was loose so plugs would fall out

Any other comments? - slight sewage smell in the hallway

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Brilliance of the Seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1100

Stateroom Category – JS

Starboard or Port Side - Aft port side

Quiet Stateroom? – Yes. We did on occasion hear some noise from above (The Windjammer) but not late at night or early in the am.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No.

Balcony View - Aft balcony. Phenomenal view.

Balcony Size? - HUGE. Wrap around. Glorious! Two loungers, two chairs, two round tables. Easily could have fit more furniture out there.

Was wind a problem? - No.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - The toilet didn't flush one morning but it was fixed by the time we returned to our stateroom after breakfast.

Any other comments? - A wonderful stateroom. It took me many years to snag this one, it was well worth the wait!

I can't get CC to upload my pictures (getting weird errors about "security tokens missing") so here is a link to a video of it:

Edited by MrsB05

Ship - Independence of the Seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1304

Stateroom Category – D1

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Yes, but we did not hear anything at all from next door.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – View was good, but it was our 3rd cruise and we had aft corner balconies on our first 2 cruises (on Norwegian Pearl). I did not like the side view as well, but it was still nice to sit out on the balcony. The view was great when docked in both Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. Weather kept us off the balcony for much of the cruise, unfortunately.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - The balcony is small and has 2 chairs and a small table - no lounger. I would say it is normal for class.

Was wind a problem? - No.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - The bed in this cabin did not have a foam topper - it was hard as a rock. Every day I forgot to ask for one until it was time for bed (and I did not want to call that late). I missed the insanely comfortable bed we had on the Norwegian Pearl. Also, the "cooler" for beverages wasn't cool at all. However, the steward, Henre, was great and he got me a little mini fridge to keep my eye medication cold. We also used it for cold bottled water.

Any other comments? - This cabin is well located, but right outside the door is an area where stewards sit. We did not mind it at all, and found it helpful to quickly find our room (and ask questions a few times when needed). We could not hear them from inside our room, but I could see some passengers not liking it from a privacy aspect - there was always someone to see you coming and going.

Ship -anthem

Deck - 13

Stateroom # - 13236

Stateroom Category – spa junior suite

Starboard or Port Side -

port

Quiet Stateroom? (No- located under the pools restrooms- toilet flushing woke me up every morning.–

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -no

Balcony View - nice view

Balcony Size? Normal

Was wind a problem? -no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? -some soot

Any other comments? -

Ship - Harmony of the Seas

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8642 & 8644

Stateroom Category – JS

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –

Quiet other than kids running down the hallways and moving/removing magnets from the doors at night. See below regarding wind.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE, but they are not. If you look on the deck plans, you will see that they are listed as connecting. We booked them because we wanted connecting. Alas, they are NOT connecting.

Balcony View - Great view. On the hump, so balconies were large with really nice loungers.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - I believe a bit oversized.

Was wind a problem? - Wind was a problem in 8644. At first, the balcony door was impossible to open. Once they fixed it, then there was whistling wind all night long.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - As mentioned above, the cabins were not connecting, and 8644 had loud wind coming from the balcony.

Any other comments? - Great location.

Ship - Majesty of the Seas

Deck - 3

Stateroom # - 3600

Stateroom Category – Outside

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes, the room was quiet. No issues with noise at all.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – n/a

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - n/a

Was wind a problem? - n/a

Any specific problems with this cabin? - The AC didn't seem to work as well as it should have. Most nights we slept either uncovered with with just a sheet because it was too warm for us. The water pressure in the shower was terrible too. The electrical outlets were loose, had to put something under what was charging so it didn't pull the charger out of the wall.

Any other comments? - The room was small but comfortable. For as much as we were in there, it was fine.

1781640258_Ourroom.jpg.4daffcb409a8643d8bb4d42a72743228.jpg

644574433_Ourroom2.jpg.6157237718de246bfa31be015412735c.jpg

1888980453_Ourroom3.jpg.0bd0c63474716d019d8a384b5f940c49.jpg

Edited by sweetlillym
adding pictures

Ship - Vonager of the Seas

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8392

Stateroom Category – Balcony

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard aft

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Generally quiet, some noise from engines and anchor.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – The view was very good, the was some obstruction from super structure

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized, Full table and chair and two full pool loungers.

Was wind a problem? - No wind issues

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No soot problems

Any specific problems with this cabin? - N/A

Any other comments? - A nice aft balcony with extra space.

Ship - Majesty of the Seas

Deck - 9

Stateroom - 9000

Stateroom Category - Superior Ocean View

Starboard or Port side - Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very quiet.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No balcony

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - None

Was wind a problem? - None

Any specific problems with this cabin? - N/A

Any other comments? - Although this cabin was all the way forward on deck 9, it was far enough back that we had no issues with the rocking of the ship.

Ship - Independence of the Seas

Deck - 9

Stateroom - 9344

Stateroom Category - Junior Suite

Starboard or Port side - Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Quiet. Occasional noise from people talking in the hallways

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Unobstructed view

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No

Any other comments? - I loved having a walk-in closet plenty of storage room.

Ship - Oasis of the Seas

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8445

Stateroom Category – Large Interior Stateroom

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Quiet corner room. Occasionally heard some noise if someone was running upstairs, but that’s about it.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No.

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

Any other comments? - I’d happily book this again. The center hallway to the room comes out between the elevators right by Central Park. We found the room downright spacious for a couple - at least one that packs lightly. Small shelves in the bathroom for toiletries and hooks in the shower for swimwear. The vanity had a lovely light, and small shelves to the left. Very large drawers next to the fridge, which we ended up using for clothes. Long thin shelf over TV. Good sized closet. Forgive the photo - took it as we were leaving.

690498475_8445Small.jpg.8a1d306eea030ba5d496b4d66ddb6097.jpg

Edited by gratanter
Picture uploaded sideways...

Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Deck: 7

Stateroom #: 7141

Stateroom Category: N- Large Interior

Port or Starboard: Port

Area of Ship: Forward

Connecting: No

Muster Station: B2- Opal Theater, Deck 4

Sailing Date: March 2014

Comments: Functional for the price. Was able to easily hold all essentials and worked great considering the cabin is used for pretty much just sleeping and showering. One deck below Central Park, one deck above the Boardwalk and two decks above the Royal Promenade. Great location.

Edited by CreativeCruiser119

Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Stateroom #: 7140

Category: D8- Superior Oceanview w/ Balcony

Area of Ship: Forward

Muster Station: B2- Opal Theater, Deck 4

Sailing Date: March 2014 (Parents)

Comments: Balcony relatively close to the water provided for up-close ocean views. Centrally located between the major neighborhoods. Great deck to be on.

Edited by CreativeCruiser119

Ship: Allure of the Seas

Deck: 8

Stateroom #: 8707

Category: B2- Boardwalk View w/ Balcony

Port or Starboard: Starboard

Area of Ship: Aft

Muster Station: F3- Main Dining Room, Deck 5

Sailing Date: March 2015

Comments: Breathtaking views of the Boardwalk below. Could easily see the AquaTheater shows from the balcony, and fun to walk through Central Park as it is on the same deck. Not too far from elevators. Would highly recommend this cabin or any Boardwalk balcony as the views are magnificent. The only warning I will give is that you will hear some noise at night, but very faint. Overall a fabulous room.

Ship: Allure of the Seas

Deck: 8

Stateroom #: 8706

Category: D7- Superior Oceanview w/ Balcony

Area of Ship: Aft

Muster Station: F3- Main Dining Room, Deck 5

Sailing Date: March 2015 (Parents)

Comments: Fantastic ocean views from balcony. Relatively close to elevators and Central Park. Great deck to book if you enjoy strolling through the park on a regular basis.

Ship: Liberty of the Seas

Stateroom #: 7297

Category: PR- Promenade View

Area of Ship: Midship

Muster Station: B11- Starboard Side Promenade Deck, Deck 4

Sailing Date: March-April 2016

Comments: The first cabin on Deck 7 past the bridge in the very center of the Promenade (forward half, starboard side). Very unique to experience all the action right from my window, and watch all the events taking place below. Couch in picture window was a bonus. Decent location.

Ship: Liberty of the Seas

Stateroom #: 7296

Category: E3- Deluxe Oceanview w/ Balcony

Muster Station: B11- Starboard Side Promenade Deck, Deck 4

Sailing Date: March-April 2016 (Parents)

Comments: Functional room with nice-sized balcony. Convenient location.

Ship: Harmony of the Seas

Deck: 10

Stateroom #: 10207

Category: C2- Central Park View w/ Balcony

Muster Station: D4- Studio B, Deck 4

Sailing Date: April 2017

Comments: Cannot comment specifically as I have not yet stayed in this cabin, but will in April and am currently posting information I know about the cabin. Likely to be very quiet and peaceful being on Central Park and on the lowest level of Central Park balconies, farthest from the pool deck. Good location about halfway from the Pool & Sports Zone and the entertainment of the Boardwalk and Royal Promenade, and serene Central Park.

Ship: Harmony of the Seas

Deck: 10

Stateroom #: 10206

Category: D6- Superior Oceanview w/ Balcony

Muster Station: D4- Studio B, Deck 4

Sailing Date: April 2017 (Parents)

Comments: Have not stayed in this cabin, will be across the hall in 10207 when my parenrs stay in this cabin during our upcoming cruise. Aft-most cabin on the port side forward hump, so balcony is slightly bigger but not nearly as big as some of the other hump balconies. Appears to be centrally located with easy access to everything.