What is the normal dining time in the evening

Caroldoll

Dinner on the Silver Wind was open seating, at any time between 7:30 and 9:30 when we were there. The specialty restaurants had similar hours, if not exactly the same (can't remember for sure, as we never went to one).

Dinner on the Silver Wind was open seating, at any time between 7:30 and 9:30 when we were there. The specialty restaurants had similar hours, if not exactly the same (can't remember for sure, as we never went to one).

Yes, This was the same on the Spirit voyage we were on June 5-12. Each day you will receive a newsletter of the day's activities and a little about the port. It also has the dress code and the hours for breakfast, lunch and dinner at each restaurant for that day. The last day on our cruise there was a bbq and this was noted in the newsletter. We were able to dine outside twice at La Terrazza in the evening and this was beautiful.

Carol, when we were on the Silver Shadow dining was as follows

The Restaurant 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM

La Terrazza 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM

Le Champagne 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM

These represent the times when you could enter the dining room.

Our experience on both Seabourn and Silversea is that the majority of passengers tend to arrive to the main dining room (The Restaurant on Silversea) between 7:30 PM and 8:00 PM.

Keith

I was hoping Crystal would get real and someday our paths would cross. They have worked a little on the pricing of the CPH--on some cruises, but not enough. We are doing five cruises in less than a year, so I can't spend like that. By the end of this time I will have tried all the top ones. Still would have rather had the sameness.

Hi Carole -- may I add a question to yours? I heard somewhere that on the Spirit, reservations are made at 6:30 p.m. by telephone with everyone trying at once. Is this true? And, is this the only way to make dining reservations? Thanks.

You may also have room service at the time of your choice.:)

Welcome home, Marc!

You can have room service at any time, true. But let me add that if you want to order off the dining room menu in your room, I'm pretty sure that you have to do so during dining room hours.

Archived