D, D+ amenity

Yea,you know I take them ONLY to get more credits,dont you??;)

If we lived within driving distance of ships doing 3 night cruises we'd be going every other weekend. Unfortunately the shortest cruises near us are five nights.

Probably not as many as those that enjoyed Monarch when it was over in LA.;):D

well.this next one will be my 13th time on the MN......did the SS 19 times....MJ only 3x..

If we lived within driving distance of ships doing 3 night cruises we'd be going every other weekend. Unfortunately the shortest cruises near us are five nights.
Its a great easy way to get away for a few days........

well.this next one will be my 13th time on the MN......did the SS 19 times....MJ only 3x..

Its a great easy way to get away for a few days........

Thanks for posting that Diamond Plus amenity list. We reach 50 credits this September.

Thanks, cruisenfever and PH8, for the info.

Thanks for posting that Diamond Plus amenity list. We reach 50 credits this September.

You're both welcome!!:):)

and congrats Tony on #50!!:D

You're both welcome!!:):)

and congrats Tony on #50!!:D

I called the Diamond Plus desk and asked if they could send me the updated list and they said they don't do that. I would have to call them and they would read the list to me. I thought I'd give it a shot. :) I'll try emailing Crown and Anchor for the list.

I called the Diamond Plus desk and asked if they could send me the updated list and they said they don't do that. I would have to call them and they would read the list to me. I thought I'd give it a shot. :) I'll try emailing Crown and Anchor for the list.

Yea,calling wont work............emailing will............funny cuz I did an online chat with a rep last week...............I asked him for it...........told me he would call me to tell me............I said I prefer it in writing so I can look it over..............he's the one who told me to send an email to C and A to get it.......that worked!

• 2 months later...

For the record. This list has been updated again for 49 cruise credits. They just read them to me over the phone but I can't remember it all. I have just emailed them to ask for a copy. I'll post it if they ever send it to me.

I do know the element bag with shoulder strap is one of the offered items. It's in the gifts and gear section for viewing.

Gina

For the record. This list has been updated again for 49 cruise credits. They just read them to me over the phone but I can't remember it all. I have just emailed them to ask for a copy. I'll post it if they ever send it to me.

I do know the element bag with shoulder strap is one of the offered items. It's in the gifts and gear section for viewing.

Gina

Here's the most current one. Let us know what has changed. There are 3 pages and the Element Bag is included on my list below.

AmentiyList2010.pdf

Gina

That would be great if you could post it Gina. I have one someone posted a while back, on the first page it says "New 1-21-10". I do see the element bag listed under the 49+ section. I'm more interested in the red wine section for 49+. Thanks.

Bob

That would be great if you could post it Gina. I have one someone posted a while back, on the first page it says "New 1-21-10". I do see the element bag listed under the 49+ section. I'm more interested in the red wine section for 49+. Thanks.

Bob

How funny. Mine is dated the same but there is no element bag on it - just the micro fiber tote. She did read off a long list of wine, champagne, water, fruit combo packages, etc. Too much to process.

Gina

Here's the most current one. Let us know what has changed. There are 3 pages and the Element Bag is included on my list below.

AmentiyList2010.pdf

Ah-ha

I couldn't figure out why everyone had something listed that I didn't. I never scrolled far enough to see another page. I thought it was one page.

Maybe there are no changes. When she read off some of that stuff, I knew I had never read it. I guess I should learn to turn pages. :p

I even have the 74 cruise credit list and didn't know it.

I'll still post it if there are any changes although now I don't anticipate any.

Gina

So, what do people like best off the 49 list that isn't a food or drink item?

I have enough towels, old and new style. Let's cross off microfiber tote, too.

Gina

I can't find the Element Bag on Gifts 'n' Gear, despite everyone telling me that it is there, but I guess I would get that. You are right: How many tote bags does one need? (unless you have friends who would love them as gifts on their birthday!)

I can't find the Element Bag on Gifts 'n' Gear, despite everyone telling me that it is there, but I guess I would get that. You are right: How many tote bags does one need? (unless you have friends who would love them as gifts on their birthday!)

Click the gifts and gear aboard. Then go to the Adventure Gear. It's the last one on that page.

Gina

Archived