D, D+ amenity

Click the gifts and gear aboard. Then go to the Adventure Gear. It's the last one on that page.

Gina

Which one? I don't see it.

http://www.shopgiftsandgear.com/prod_category.asp?cat=2&str=1

Edited to add:

OHHHHH. It's on THIS page: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/category/home.do;jsessionid=0000kw90wWAY3upA8oOenUaEaji:12hbiocak?catCode=GEAR

What a messed up (oops, almost used the "s" word ;)) shopping section. :D

Which one? I don't see it.

http://www.shopgiftsandgear.com/prod_category.asp?cat=2&str=1

Edited to add:

OHHHHH. It's on THIS page: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/category/home.do;jsessionid=0000kw90wWAY3upA8oOenUaEaji:12hbiocak?catCode=GEAR

What a messed up (oops, almost used the "s" word ;)) shopping section. :D

I was going to say WOW! I never saw THAT page before. The second page you posted is the only one I see.

Gina

Here Mom, I posted this picture of the Elements Bag once before for you. Don't lose this picture.:p Gee, I knew how to find it........and I'm blond!!:D

gft_element_bag_147.jpg

It's very odd, Patti. When you go to the RC website and to the "Shop Gifts & Gear" tab, there are four choices:

Gifts and Gear Aboard

Gifts and Gear Ashore

Cruise Vacation Gift Certificates

Tuxedos

You can only see the Element Bag in the top tab, not the second tab. I don't know why that is! But at least now I know what I have to do! ;)

It's very odd, Patti. When you go to the RC website and to the "Shop Gifts & Gear" tab, there are four choices:

Gifts and Gear Aboard

Gifts and Gear Ashore

Cruise Vacation Gift Certificates

Tuxedos

You can only see the Element Bag in the top tab, not the second tab. I don't know why that is! But at least now I know what I have to do! ;)

It is sort of strange, but then maybe it's just something that is only available on ships.

Where you in a suite?We have 40 cruises and never received all of that.

We were in a JS, not a "real" suite. If my memory serves, I think the champagne was accompanied by a card that mentioned C&A. This is why I thought it was the "amenity delivered to your stateroom" that is listed as a benefit for D and D+ on the website.

Bob

That would be great if you could post it Gina. I have one someone posted a while back, on the first page it says "New 1-21-10". I do see the element bag listed under the 49+ section. I'm more interested in the red wine section for 49+. Thanks.

Bob

I finally heard back from RCI about the current amenity list. They said if I wanted to know I had to call the D+ desk. :eek:

I guess I'm not on their list of people most likely to be offered anything - even a simple printed list. :rolleyes:

Gina

So, what happens when you hit 50 cruises? Yes I know you get a second amenity but anything else? Someone told me bathroom amenities and dinner with an officer.

Well, we just hit 50 and didn't get squat! I wasn't even on the list for a crystal block, had to go looking for it myself. They can keep the bathroom amenities, pretty crappy, LOL But, would have been nice to be asked if we wanted them. Anyone know?

mimi

So, what happens when you hit 50 cruises? Yes I know you get a second amenity but anything else? Someone told me bathroom amenities and dinner with an officer.

Well, we just hit 50 and didn't get squat! I wasn't even on the list for a crystal block, had to go looking for it myself. They can keep the bathroom amenities, pretty crappy, LOL But, would have been nice to be asked if we wanted them. Anyone know?

mimi

Yes, those things are listed at the RCI benefits website for those with 49 cruise credits or more..

What I wanted was the list of available on board amenities that are sent to the room - the 2 gifts we can choose basically. I didn't want the benefit list. I wanted the amenity list. I know they have one and can email it if they are so inclined.

I would just ask for the upgraded bathroom amenities if they weren't there and I wanted them. Once I forgot my lotion and asked for a little bottle and my attendant brought me the works. And that was prior to having 49 credits and I wasn't in a JS or better.

Gina

I finally heard back from RCI about the current amenity list. They said if I wanted to know I had to call the D+ desk. :eek:

I guess I'm not on their list of people most likely to be offered anything - even a simple printed list. :rolleyes:

Gina

Gina, I've attached what I downloaded from CC earlier this year. I don't know if it's still current, but the wines were correct as of this past July.

Bob

AmentiyList2010.pdf

Gina, I've attached what I downloaded from CC earlier this year. I don't know if it's still current, but the wines were correct as of this past July.

Bob

Bob that's the same list I gave Gina in my post #63 and it's the most current. It's three pages so you have to remember to keep scrolling.:D

Bob that's the same list I gave Gina in my post #63 and it's the most current. It's three pages so you have to remember to keep scrolling.:D

Sorry for the duplication, I lost track of the thread.

Bob

Bob

Thanks Bob, I do have that one but I didn't realize it was 3 pages long. I had thought the list had been changed since I heard of things not on my "one page" list. I just find it odd they weren't willing to email a copy to me. I could have seen if there were any changes since this list - although I doubt it now.

Gina

We have the bags too. How are the towels?

Thanks

Jan

The towels are thinner and smaller than they used to be. The logo isn't woven in anymore as they are described on the gifts and gear page. They are screen printed. They also are covered with little lint balls when you get them and not in plastic as they used to be. Oh well, they aren't as heavy or space consuming in your suitcase if you have to fly home.

Gina

Archived