Is Princess.com having a problem?

busterfla

Been trying since last night to connect with the cruise selection pages to plan out a 2011 cruise, comes up 404 no such page. Anyone else encounter this?

Thanks

Buster

No problem here

Been trying since last night to connect with the cruise selection pages to plan out a 2011 cruise, comes up 404 no such page. Anyone else encounter this?

Thanks

Buster

Still having the same problem this morning. Very frustrating.

Minette

I've never been able to get on with this laptop but I can on my computer in our study. I know nothing about computers but someone several weeks ago said my Windows is too old to support it.

I am running Windows 7 with Explorer 8 and have been having issues for the past 3 weeks or so. Very slow or no response then yesterday an error but only with searching for cruises. Today it is back to very slow. :(

I also have been having problems with the site--does anyone know why? what might be the cuase? are they uploading great new prices for us??? (just kidding--but I do wnder what the cause is) grams98

I can log on to My Princess and the personalizer, but I can't check any prices. When I go to "Search Cruises", I get an error message saying the link is broken. I'm using Google Chrome.

Princess site is really slow this morning. First time I went there to check prices and dream about other cruises I got the dreaded 404 error (first time ever), reloaded the page and it came up fine, but slooooow.

At least I can still get there and dream about future cruises.

Using Firefox.

Using a Mac and doesn't work on Firefox but Safari is fine. Wondering if they reprogrammed something and did not QA for all browsers. I emailed them but of course they do not have a tech issues email - just Customer Support. You are supposed to call them. Hard to believe they would want all those phone calls. Or maybe they assume we won't call. I didn't!

At this point it has nothing to do with what type of system you are using.

The online booking system is down.

Princess states their IT people are off today do it won't be fixed until tomorrow.

Have the IT people been off for the last 2 weeks? That's as long as the site has been &%*#%@!

Using a Mac and doesn't work on Firefox but Safari is fine. Wondering if they reprogrammed something and did not QA for all browsers. I emailed them but of course they do not have a tech issues email - just Customer Support. You are supposed to call them. Hard to believe they would want all those phone calls. Or maybe they assume we won't call. I didn't!

I just got on with no problem using my Mac and Firefox.

Archived