Aquaspa/Relaxation room pics

sco0437

Hi All,

I am trying to locate some pictures of the relaxation room in order to view the benefits associated with the Aquaclass staterooms.. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I am debating between a balcony on the hump or C or AQ staterooms..

Thank you!

Steve

I like AQ and will again have an AQ cabin on a cruise next month. The relaxation room is basically a large room overlooking the front of the ship that is used by AQ passengers and those waiting for their spa appointments. It has large seats almost like beds and is a quiet area, they do serve ice tea and water in the room. Beyond that it is not something that I would book AQ solely for, the primary benefit of AQ is your own restaurant, Blu and that makes it worth it.

Thank you for your replies.. I think I am going with a regular balcony or a hump balcony.

I see the lines creating these "extras" as a way to entice people with extra cash to spend it.. while its most likely not necessary as Celebrity puts out a quality product for "all" to enjoy.

I think I am going to spend the difference between Aquaspa and reg. balcony on drinks.. haha..

Thank you for your replies.. I think I am going with a regular balcony or a hump balcony.

I see the lines creating these "extras" as a way to entice people with extra cash to spend it.. while its most likely not necessary as Celebrity puts out a quality product for "all" to enjoy.

I think I am going to spend the difference between Aquaspa and reg. balcony on drinks.. haha..

BLU is worth every penny!

Have you ever come out of the dining room with your ears ringing after dinner and realized you did not hear half of what the person sitting beside you was saying? I'm a pretty good lip reader, and have very good hearing, but it is awfully noisy in there and Blu is such a delightful change in that regard. The food is wonderful too, but the lack of deafening commotion is most welcome. We have found other dining options are more acceptable and skip the dining room all together on most of our cruises.

Happy cruising...Joanne

I like AQ and will again have an AQ cabin on a cruise next month. The relaxation room is basically a large room overlooking the front of the ship that is used by AQ passengers and those waiting for their spa appointments. It has large seats almost like beds and is a quiet area, they do serve ice tea and water in the room. Beyond that it is not something that I would book AQ solely for, the primary benefit of AQ is your own restaurant, Blu and that makes it worth it.

Relaxation room also had "infused water" and a selection of hot teas with nice large mugs which I enjoyed. It was a nice quiet place to get away and read.

However, the other perks are nice too. If you time it right, the AQ cabins rates have been known to be reduced once in a while--we booked for December and pretty soon thereafter had a price drop. I remember this past May, Solstice had some great sales on AQ...if we didn't already have tickets to travel elsewhere, I would have jumped on those.

I actually found the relaxation room a bit too noisy for me. It seemed that folks wanted to chat (instead of relax) and the spa techs were quite loud when they would call out names for spa appointments. It was a very nice venue other than that issue. I recall there were nice little soft blankets on each bed to cuddle up with. I didn't see them in the picture.

It is great that there are so many different cabin categories for the discerning traveler. We try to stick to a stricter budget most of the time...but once in awhile..you just gotta splurge.

Enjoy your vacation no matter what you've decided...happy cruising...Joanne

We booked AQ class on Silho for 2012.

These relaxation room pics make it appear a bit smaller & more modernistic than I have experienced on other ships-- those have usually had wicker loungers & a nice relaxing island feel. But a nice quiet room before or aftre a spa treatment is always nice...esp. if there is a "din" on the ship generally.

we mainly booked AQ class to try Blu--something a bit different...

Archived