Do You Really Care?

• If I wear the same clothes two days in a row?
  • If I eat in the buffet the entire cruise?
  • If I would rather not say hello but just sit and veg?
  • If I wear casual clothes the entire week?
  • If I wear my hair VERY DIFFERENTLY than you?
  • If I spend all my money on playing Bingo? How do you know that? Because every time YOU see ME I'm playing it.
  • If I don't know every last thing at the trivia game because I'm only playing for the fun of it, not for the opportunity to win another luggage tag.
  • If I'm the first one in the theatre at night and I ALWAYS have a good seat.
  • If I'm Line Dancing and in no way does it resemble a line!
  • If I allow people in wheelchairs and the elderly to get on and off the elevator first?
  • If I take your hand when you're struggling to get into the tender boat?
  • If I say Good Morning instead of having a "scowl" on my face!

And, if I sit and "people watch" instead of drinking my way through the cruise.......Do you really care?

What's your favorite "DO YOU REALLY CARE?"

If I allow people in wheelchairs and the elderly to get on and off the elevator first?

Do you really care if while in the elevator arriving at your floor someone pushes a wheelchair person onto the elevator, running over your feet and will not let you out so you have to ride to their floor and then back to yours???

Nope, I dont really, I think everyone needs to enjoy the cruise in their own way, as long as they dont step on fellow cruisers toes.

I really prefer having dinner in the main dining room, but in the interest of keeping my luggage/packing and lugging under control, I am seriously considering wearing the same formal dress and shoes twice. :eek: Dont tell.

Karen

• If I spend all my money on playing Bingo? How do you know that? Because every time YOU see ME I'm playing it.
  • If I don't know every last thing at the trivia game because I'm only playing for the fun of it, not for the opportunity to win another luggage tag.
  • If I allow people in wheelchairs and the elderly to get on and off the elevator first?

And, if I sit and "people watch" instead of drinking my way through the cruise.......Do you really care?

If I allow people in wheelchairs and the elderly to get on and off the elevator first?

Do you really care if while in the elevator arriving at your floor someone pushes a wheelchair person onto the elevator, running over your feet and will not let you out so you have to ride to their floor and then back to yours???

Yes, I guess I do.

Karen

What??????????????????????

The OP is speaking to manners. It sounds like you experienced some folks that the cruise was all about them or were not sensitive or plain out mean and stupid.

I hope that doesn't stop you although from helping those that are mobility impaired - no not those that have too much to drink! :D That's there own doing.

I hope that doesn't stop you although from helping those that are mobility impaired - no not those that have too much to drink! :D That's there own doing.

Been there too!! Same cruise. While waiting for DW on the promenade deck outside of the theatre I saw a women standing by the outside door apparently trying to get out. She kept sliding down the wall onto the floor. She finally got outside and disappeared from view. I went out to see where she was and she was on the deck. By that time DW came out and we both helped her out and took her to her room. She had a mini on our floor. As we left her I thoiught to myself. She has a balcony and is wasted. So I called the desk and relayed the story and asked them to check her room. Don't know what happened after, but I did see her later on in the cruise - in one of the bars, of course.

Wizard, think you have covered them pretty well. You sound like my kind of cruiser!!:D:D

Ted

Been there too!! Same cruise. While waiting for DW on the promenade deck outside of the theatre I saw a women standing by the outside door apparently trying to get out. She kept sliding down the wall onto the floor. She finally got outside and disappeared from view. I went out to see where she was and she was on the deck. By that time DW came out and we both helped her out and took her to her room. She had a mini on our floor. As we left her I thoiught to myself. She has a balcony and is wasted. So I called the desk and relayed the story and asked them to check her room. Don't know what happened after, but I did see her later on in the cruise - in one of the bars, of course.

I like to have a few drinks during a cruise, but just can stomach the idea of being hung over on the sea....nice of you folks to help the poor lady. I wonder if she had any recollection of your help?

As someone posted those darn elevators don't seem to hold all that many people. The glass ones ones on Carnival are weird shaped and are really difficult to accommodate a wheelchair or someone with a walker or a scooter.

In a perfect world the elevators would fit more than 8 people. Of course...the inspection placard says they fit something like 18!! :eek:

That's BEFORE the cruise and the MDR/Buffet....:)

Who the captain or cruise director are

Who the captain or cruise director are

Don't care at all !!!!

Don't care what nights are formal nights before boarding the ship

I'm sure I'lll think of many more

Nancy:D

Do people really obsess with what other people are doing on their vacations? Seriously...as long as they don't invade my personal space, I plan on enjoying my vacation the way I want to...if other people what to eat/drink their way thru the ship, by all means, go ahead...however, I won't be holding your hair when it comes back to bite you!!!!

The only thing I care about other people doing on the cruise is being a chair hog....claiming loungers in the sun all day without stepping foot on the deck! But...it won't ruin my cruise! I'll gladly just put my towel on the deck and lay on the floor to get my sun!

Oh...and if you're on the cruise with me, please don't care if I start talking to you in lines or at the bar...I really am THAT friendly!

Hi All

I do not care what my fellow cruisers do so long as it does not stop me enjoying my cruise.

So

I do care a lot about kids dropping golf balls down the stairs,

I do care about teens jumping into the spa pool from on high,

I do care when folk pass out and fall of their bar stools because they have drunk to much.

Etc

yours Shogun

In a perfect world the elevators would fit more than 8 people. Of course...the inspection placard says they fit something like 18!! :eek:

And they would if the majority of cruisers were normal sized people;)

Do people really obsess with what other people are doing on their vacations? Seriously...as long as they don't invade my personal space, I plan on enjoying my vacation the way I want to...if other people what to eat/drink their way thru the ship, by all means, go ahead...however, I won't be holding your hair when it comes back to bite you!!!!

The only thing I care about other people doing on the cruise is being a chair hog....claiming loungers in the sun all day without stepping foot on the deck! But...it won't ruin my cruise! I'll gladly just put my towel on the deck and lay on the floor to get my sun!

Oh...and if you're on the cruise with me, please don't care if I start talking to you in lines or at the bar...I really am THAT friendly!

I completely agree... as long as they don't impact my cruise, I don't care at all what other people do. And hey, it's kinda fun to watch folks make total a$$es of themselves :)... adds to the entertainment factor! :p

No, I don't really care what others are doing as long as they aren't disturbing my peace.

My favorite "Do you really care?" is what type of suite you may be in or how many cruises a person has been on. Sorry, I just don't really care. Not a big deal to me other than I would like us to be able to go on more cruises.

Regarding your list: ditto for me.

Mine: I really don't care if someone books a ship's excursion, the cruise air, doesn't get insurance or buy's unneccesarily expensive jewelry in port. Their money, their time, their dime.

Suite, balcony, oceanview, inside, it's all good.

Don't care if your shoes match what your wearing, if you're a fashion hit or a fashion miss.

I have been know to want to smack people who save seats in the theater. Especially when their "friends" never show up and many who could sit were left standing, but that wasn't the question.

Archived