Crown & Anchor Special Rates?

KKeeganS

I was just on the Royal Caribbean site looking at the Crown & Anchor page. It lists one of the perks of membership as being special rates on balcony cabins if you call their member line to reserve your stateroom. Has anyone ever taken advantage of this? Is there a significant different between the balcony rate and the price available to the general public? Can you get the discout and still apply C&A coupons?

Thanks,

Sarah

Yes, after five cruises (or credits) you get that benefit. And yes, you can still use coupons.

Platinum -

Platinum Ultimate Value Booklet* (savings increase at each membership level)

Complimentary Wine Tasting**

Welcome Back Party**

Commemorative gift

Private departure lounge

Exclusive onboard event

Robes for use onboard

Priority check-in (where available)

A special number to call for pre-cruise benefits, (888) 437-1953

Complimentary custom air fee

Special rates on balcony and suite staterooms

You don't have to call their "special number" to book to take advantage of the balcony discount.

We book either while on board or with our TA. Either way our TA calls the "special number" and gets us our balcony discount. Then when there's a coupon for our cruise I send that to our TA and he gets that applied also!

The discount depends on the length of the cruise. For Platinum, Up to 7 nights is $50, 7-11 (or 12, I forget) is $100 and over that is $250 (or is it $200? I'm not very good w/specifics). I don't know if you double it across the board for Diamond, but on our next 3-day, we're getting $100 off. You can add that the the credit you get (which also depends on the length of the cruise) and the shareholder credit you get for owning at least 100 shares of Royal Caribbean stock.

I recently called the C&A number about balcony discounts. Platinum members get $50 discount per person for 7-9 night cruises and $100 per person for 10 + night cruises. The same discounts are also for suites. We have already used these discounts for one past cruise and 2 future booked cruises, so I know this is correct. I'm not as sure of Diamond discounts but believe this to be correct: 7-9 night cruises discount is $100 per person and over 10 nights is $150 per person. Can't wait to get my extra Diamond discount on our Navigator back to back in Sept. We will become Diamond after our Brilliance April sailing.

The PLATINUM BALCONY Discount is:

$50 for 3-6 nights

$100 for 7-9 nights

$200 for 10+ nights

These discounts may be combined with Crown & Anchor coupons and with the 100 shares, shareholder discount.

We will not be diamond members until after our cruise in July.

:)

Sorry, that should be cruise length in days. I don't know where I got # of nights from, tired and thinking about our next cruise, I guess.. :)

The PLATINUM BALCONY Discount is:

$50 for 3-6 days

$100 for 7-9 days

$200 for 10+ days

These discounts may be combined with Crown & Anchor coupons and with the 100 shares, shareholder discount.

We will not be diamond members until after our cruise in July.

:D

Archived