Breakfast at Sabatinis

DeRon

Sure it does--as an earlier post said with $$$ you can upgrade your cabin to a full suite!

Missed that one, must have been typing as they were posting. Yep, upgrading to a full suite is the only way................and that will take a lot more than a few $$$$$$$$$$. ;)

You know, we did a suite on the Golden to Hawaii last Oct. and I went to Sabatinis 3 times on 14 day cruise and it really was not that hot. But give it a shot. I certainly would not book a suite for this perk.

You know, we did a suite on the Golden to Hawaii last Oct. and I went to Sabatinis 3 times on 14 day cruise and it really was not that hot. But give it a shot. I certainly would not book a suite for this perk.

It all depends on the ship. We have been to Sabatini's for breakfast on one ship where we felt like we were Royalty the service and food was so fantastic. But yet on another ship we retreated to the main dinning room where service AND quality was far superior. So it's not just the perk. It's the ship that administers it.

Or you can get friendly with an officer and be invited in to Sabatinis for breakfast. (not me unfortunately):(

I think I have only read of that happening once or twice here on CC. So, that would not even be worth a mention to think this is possible IMHO. As I am sure there is much more to the story then just making friends with an officer. ;)

I think I have only read of that happening once or twice here on CC. So, that would not even be worth a mention to think this is possible IMHO. As I am sure there is much more to the story then just making friends with an officer. ;)

I agree.

We have never even seen an officer dining in Sabatini's at breakfast.

Mike:)

I agree.

We have never even seen an officer dining in Sabatini's at breakfast.

Mike:)

I saw it happen twice on the Diamond on our week long cruise in June. ;)

First morning there was a group of 5 or more or so eating and the second time it was just 3.

Hi There

You may well spot family of senior officers having breakfast.

As to what cabin they had I can not say.

So they might have been there because they were in a suite or because it was a staff perk.

yours Shogun

Archived