Eclipse 26/6/10 - 10/7/10 review

sddsddean

Thanks Simon and others for the input - we too are considering the Segway tours in Copenhagen - which port does the Eclipse dock at in Copenhagen?

And though I did a walking tour in Copenhagen, I can tell you that we docked at Langelinie... Very convenient!

Hard to believe but it will be a year tomorrow that we were in Copenhagen...

Enjoy! It's a wonderful itinerary on a wonderful ship!

Loved your review. I cannot believe that you had such good weather. We are boarding the Eclipse on 16th July and hope we are as lucky as you were with the weather. I have just been bought a mac as I am anticipating wet weather. Hope I am wrong. We are also booked with Denrus for St. Petersburg so was interested that you were able to leave the ship at a good time. Denrus insist that it is possible to leave when the ship docks. Hope that proves to be the case. Thank you for such a great review.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Simon and others for the input - we too are considering the Segway tours in Copenhagen - which port does the Eclipse dock at in Copenhagen? Do you have to prebook the tours via internet or can you just show up? Is there a particular tour or time that you recommend?

Hillbil

As said, you definately have to pre book. Seamus who does the tour, is brilliant,but only takes about 6 people per tour. The 'shop' is right beside where the ship docks at Langeline (built into the adjacent stone wall/walkway). You'll see what I mean when you're there!!

Simon

Very nice review, Simon.

We took the Baltic's cruise on the Constellation in May. Our weather was not quite as "balmy" as yours but very good all things considered.

When we were on the Eclipse in February, the Elite lounge was 4-6 every evening. However, on the Constellation it was 5-7. I had been told that they had changed to that time for fleet wide due to "popular demand," particularly those with late seating.

Tucker in Texas

Archived