Celebrity Summit Royal Suites

Kruz Guys

We are booked in the Celebrity Summit Suite 6140 in December. Has anyone stayed in that suite or one of the other Royal Suites on the Summit recently?

Is the view blocked by anything?

How is the noise level (if any) from the dining room on the deck below?

We are excited about the trip and hope this suite will be enjoyable.

Thanks for any resplies, information or tips.

:D :cool:

progress.gif

It's a great suite and the view is not blocked. In all our cruises in those suites, there has been no noise or smells coming from the dining room, one floor below.

Good news. Thanks so much for your reply. Now we're really excited.

:D ;)

We were in 6141...it's a wonderful suite, no there is never any noise that I can remember.......we loved the suite and the service was magnificent...make sure you go to the Normandie at least once..it's the BEST specialty restaurant on the seas in my humble opinion!!!!

We were in 6141...it's a wonderful suite, no there is never any noise that I can remember.......we loved the suite and the service was magnificent...make sure you go to the Normandie at least once..it's the BEST specialty restaurant on the seas in my humble opinion!!!!

We appreciate the information - sounds wonderful. And thanks for the tip about the Normandie. Definately will give it a try.

Bon Voyage!

KruzGuys

Hi Gracie,

I'm on same cruise as OP! We will definitely take your advice on Normandie. (I know you loved Blu as much as I did, so we probably have similar tastes:))

We plan to eat in MDR on formal nights (or any night they are serving lamb) but plan on 2 nights in Normandie - any suggestions which nights to go, which dishes not to miss?

Hi Gracie,

I'm on same cruise as OP! We will definitely take your advice on Normandie. (I know you loved Blu as much as I did, so we probably have similar tastes:))

We plan to eat in MDR on formal nights (or any night they are serving lamb) but plan on 2 nights in Normandie - any suggestions which nights to go, which dishes not to miss?

The dishes are ALL wonderful, we had chateaubriand for 2 one of the nights we were there, it was outstanding... The goat cheese/spinach souffle as an appetizer is marvelous...really all the food is great...make sure you try the "dessert sampler." I don't know anything they make that isn't excellent, so you won't go wrong....as much as anything else the service in the Normandie is the best I have ever experienced. Not sure what nights would be best for your cruise as I was on Summit a few years back when it was doing the 10 & 11 Southern Carribbean cruises out of South Florida. Have a wonderful time, I have such great memories of our meals at the Normandie and our two Summit cruises....am sure you will too...

They are really nice. This is what the Suite life is all about.:)

View and noise no problem. Some of the balcony is not covered, but enough is that you can sit back and enjoy. Forget the hot tub outside.

Room service is outstanding(Butler) and you will likely get an invite to a Captains dinner/luncl/brunch.

The seperate bedroom is really nice and quiet. Bathroom is WOW

If they are running a good price (once and awhile) everyone has got's to try

We are booked in the Celebrity Summit Suite 6140 in December. Has anyone stayed in that suite or one of the other Royal Suites on the Summit recently?

Is the view blocked by anything?

How is the noise level (if any) from the dining room on the deck below?

We are excited about the trip and hope this suite will be enjoyable.

Thanks for any resplies, information or tips.

:D :cool:

progress.gif

Had a get together with some friends in thier Royal Suite. Absolutely beautiful accomedations. The seperate bedroom and the jacuzzi on the balcony are great. You will have a great time.....:):):)

Bob

I totally agree with you. I've gone on several cruises since my two in a row on the Summit and have yet to see anything better. One question though. I saw a post some time ago that they got rid of the cheese cart. I then read that it was brought back. Can you confirm either.....

Bob

I totally agree with you. I've gone on several cruises since my two in a row on the Summit and have yet to see anything better. One question though. I saw a post some time ago that they got rid of the cheese cart. I then read that it was brought back. Can you confirm either.....

Bob

Hi Bob,:) they will bring the cart at your request. It was not automatic

when I was on the ship in May but when I asked, they brought it out

without a problem:)

Forget the hot tub outside.

Don't know why you would say this.....it was a WONDERFUL and FUN treat late at night!!!! Where else can you jacuzzi on a private balcony in the middle of the ocean.... My husband LOVED it!!!

And on the cheese cart...agree with Lois, if you ask for it they will bring it but it is no longer an automatic course in the Normandie....I would OF COURSE ask for it!!

They are really nice. This is what the Suite life is all about.:)

View and noise no problem. Some of the balcony is not covered, but enough is that you can sit back and enjoy. Forget the hot tub outside.

Room service is outstanding(Butler) and you will likely get an invite to a Captains dinner/luncl/brunch.

The seperate bedroom is really nice and quiet. Bathroom is WOW

If they are running a good price (once and awhile) everyone has got's to try

Thanks for the info. What was wrong with the hot tub outside? Looking forward to the treat of the suite.

Archived