What would you do?

ava_girl_123

Being this will be our first cruise I figured I would ask...

We are booked in an 8N AFT balcony cabin. The 8N's are now sold out.. IF, and only if an 8B or higher drops in price, should I take the upgrade if it matches what I paid for the AFT?

I have heard so many great things about the AFTS but I am thinking I may not like them as I have been reading that there is a little more "motion" back there..

first sailing..you ll be taken in by so many of the scenes and activities

that you won t notice or care where your at..:D

i ve had a aft cabin only twice befor..but, i only found that it could only be appreciated after trying another first..

my choice of cabin s is usually made after considering the make-up the decks where our activities that interest us the most are located..and then decide on a cabin most centrally located..

I wouldn't worry about the motion in the back. I get sick on buses, cars, etc. and I've never gotten sick being in the aft.

The 8N cabins are the highest regular balcony cabins and the 8B is next to the lowest category so an 8B is not an upgrade. I don't think you can downgrade your cabin but I've never tried that and it would depend on how you booked (ES) and if you're before final payment. I would keep the aft cabin. They're great!

We are booked in an 8N AFT balcony cabin. The 8N's are now sold out.. IF, and only if an 8B or higher drops in price, should I take the upgrade if it matches what I paid for the AFT?

I have heard so many great things about the AFTS but I am thinking I may not like them as I have been reading that there is a little more "motion" back there..

Im confused .. what help would it be if a 8B drops in price ... you cant downgrade with ES ...are you asking about 9B and typo? Please clarify.

I'm super sensitive to motion but I would still take an AFT cabin for the extra space on the balcony and the cool view. jmo.

Glad to hear that some who have gotten car sick, etc. have done just fine in an Aft cabin. We are booked in an Aft for our 1st cruise so I was wondering a little, and am planning on meds just in case. LOL!

Gail- I'd say stay with the aft cabin too, IMO. I just hear such great things about the views, etc. :)

Archived