Need quick advice on Caribbean Princess rooms E731 and E730

Go-Bucks!

Calling all Caribbean Princess experts!

I want to book a cruise on the Caribbean and E731 and E730 are still available. I know all the advantages of extended balcony, covered, and quiet, but have also read about these rooms not having a tub and the beds are not movable.

Is this true or are the beds and bath just like the other minis??

Need a quick answer - THANKS!! :D

Nope, you're good to go. Beds are convertible to queen without a problem.

I'm more concerned about the tub. Is it a shower only or the tub/shower combo?? I only need to know about the Caribbean Princess, not other ships. Thanks.

Calling all Caribbean Princess experts!

I want to book a cruise on the Caribbean and E731 and E730 are still available. I know all the advantages of extended balcony, covered, and quiet, but have also read about these rooms not having a tub and the beds are not movable.

Is this true or are the beds and bath just like the other minis??

Need a quick answer - THANKS!! :D

Here's a picture of your stateroom. Looks okay to me.....:):):)

4827840792_0301ce2826_o.jpg

Bob

I'm more concerned about the tub. Is it a shower only or the tub/shower combo?? I only need to know about the Caribbean Princess, not other ships. Thanks.
It's a tub/shower. I know you're concerned about only the CB but it's the same on all of the Grand-class ships. Here's a photo of the mini-suite bathroom. This is E725 but except for the extended balcony, it's exactly the same.

minibath3.jpg.f2ecbb0b8e7a48326a602ec5241ed4ab.jpg

minibath1.jpg.94141a809ffdd9fa34448c76b06e03b3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On a related matter, we are looking at Cabin D732 on the Caribbean Princess. It has an extended balcony but it doesn't seem to accomodate 3 people. Does anyone know if 3 can be accomodated there?

Thanks,;)

I had E 731 on the Caribbean Princess a couple of years ago and loved it! The cabin accommodates up to 4 persons and is configured the same as all other Emerald Deck mini's.

Is that a picture of the balcony of e731?It looks like it wraps around ,where in the deck plans it shows the balcony being the same size as the other MS.Maybe I'm looking at it wrong or is that white area part of the balcony as well,I'd like to know because we are thinking of doing another cruise to NE/Canada on her and that looks like a nice cabin to stay in. thanks Don

We had E731 on CB last April. Fabulous cabin!!! It does sort of wrap-around so that you have a view of the side and aft. Be sure to list it as no upgrade and confirm that it is listed that way. Our friends that travelled with us had the cabin above on Dolphin and lost it the day before due to an unrequested "upgrade". (AA cabin mid-ship on dolphin...upgrade on paper only.) I suggested they say no upgrade, but didn't happen, not sure if it was their mistake or the TAs.

Have a great trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Long time since I visited here... thinking about a November cruise on the Caribbean Princess. A couple of questions about E730/E731:

1. Is noise an issue (engine, or the club below)?

2. I saw a comment somewhere about motion - My wife is pretty sensitive to motion sickness, but managed to get through our last cruise (april 2007) in a balcony cabin mid ship in pretty heavy weather. Would these cabins be a poor choice on that grounds (wouldnt bother be a bit ;) )

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

E731 is starboard, these photos are portside, so how come?

???? :confused::confused::confused: Janey is correct and I too was confused (glad to see someone else caught this). Perhaps this is E730?

Long time since I visited here... thinking about a November cruise on the Caribbean Princess. A couple of questions about E730/E731:

1. Is noise an issue (engine, or the club below)?

2. I saw a comment somewhere about motion - My wife is pretty sensitive to motion sickness, but managed to get through our last cruise (april 2007) in a balcony cabin mid ship in pretty heavy weather. Would these cabins be a poor choice on that grounds (wouldnt bother be a bit ;) )

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

It's a fact that in that area of the ship, you will definitely get more movement than midship. If your DW is sensitive, this would not be the place to put her. We noticed a huge difference with motion between E733 and E611.

Thanks... appreciate the guidance. She is definitely sensitive, and as it turns out I couldn't get those rooms anyway (at least not yet). For the moment, I have a guaranteed mini suite, but have no idea where yet.

Ready to go... air tickets booked, Oct 31 itinerary held, now the waiting begins!

Jeff

Thanks... appreciate the guidance. She is definitely sensitive, and as it turns out I couldn't get those rooms anyway (at least not yet). For the moment, I have a guaranteed mini suite, but have no idea where yet.

Ready to go... air tickets booked, Oct 31 itinerary held, now the waiting begins!

Jeff

If you get assigned a forward or very aft area mini, make sure you call your TA and have yourself thrown back into the Guarantee "pool" in hopes of getting a cabin more midship. It's a bit risky going with a Guarantee when you have someone who is prone to seasickness.

Archived