underwear showing pants

smeyer418

I say they have the right to wear what they want but I also have the right to say it looks stupid. :D

Of course I couldnt get away with it because I dont wear underwear! It would definatly cause a ruckus if I tried it. :)

The origin of this fashion fad is male prisoners who wished to advertise their "availability" for sexual encounters to other male prisoners. This is JMO, but I think that if more young boys and men were informed of the actual meaning behind it, there would be far fewer wanting to wear this fashion fad.

I'm a criminal defense attorney and I can tell you that our male prisoners wear one piece jumpsuits. And it's a good thing too because so many of my younger clients wear their pants so low . . . it's a wonder they can even walk. Of course our police officers and sheriff's deputies love it . . . no way for them to walk away from a pending arrest . . . let alone run . . . . .

underwear showing pants not illegal(in NY anyway) but...

can you wear them to the dining room? and on what ships?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/crack_is_back_TBpsdZXuiM1zK9tQIAkmdM

Sid, I just saw this thread and thought...hmmm...what's he doing posting a thread about underwear? :D

Pants on the ground...Pants on the ground...lookn' like a fool with your pants on the ground. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk

Gotta love him! ;)

The origin of this fashion fad is male prisoners who wished to advertise their "availability" for sexual encounters to other male prisoners. This is JMO, but I think that if more young boys and men were informed of the actual meaning behind it, there would be far fewer wanting to wear this fashion fad.

I had read somewhere that it dates back to the days of slavery when the male slaves were forced to wear their pants in this fashion so the slave owner could tell who was already sexually "used."

Found this article that may shed some light on the subject..

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/06/24/Opinion/Pull_up_your_pants__y.shtml

I'm a criminal defense attorney and I can tell you that our male prisoners wear one piece jumpsuits. And it's a good thing too because so many of my younger clients wear their pants so low . . . it's a wonder they can even walk. Of course our police officers and sheriff's deputies love it . . . no way for them to walk away from a pending arrest . . . let alone run . . . . .

Do they wear the jumpsuits in the yard, or just for court appearances? Just curious- I'd be surprised to know they wear them while actually in the cell, mess, etc. It's also my understanding that the saggy pants fad originated in prison.

Do they wear the jumpsuits in the yard, or just for court appearances? Just curious- I'd be surprised to know they wear them while actually in the cell, mess, etc. It's also my understanding that the saggy pants fad originated in prison.

They wear them 24/7 . . . lovely orange and white stripped jumpsuits about two sizes to big . . .

I had read somewhere that it dates back to the days of slavery when the male slaves were forced to wear their pants in this fashion so the slave owner could tell who was already sexually "used."

Found this article that may shed some light on the subject..

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/06/24/Opinion/Pull_up_your_pants__y.shtml

THANKS!

Reposted the link onfacebook! interesting stuff. I have always been the beleaver of the fact those people who cry about stereotypes are the same ones keeping those stereotypes alive by trying, really trying to be a part of said stereotype. If you dont want to be called a ____whatever___ then dont act like one basically.

It might not be illegal but it should be. How stupid do you have to be to want to try to walk around with your pants hanging down under your butt and with your underwear hanging out? I mean, this is a fashion statement? More of a statement of stupidity. I have notified both of my boys that if they ever try to walk out of my house looking like that, I will kill them.

Janet my love, I would like to buy you a drink. Mixed, brew, whiskey, soft drink or water. It's on me.;)

If I see pants on da ground in the MD I WILL complain and maybe the wearer will be asked to leave so maybe they can have the attention they soo pathetically want.On Lido I expect this and swimsuits, however I should be able to eat somewhere other than my cabin without the possibility of seeing a guys drawers.

They wear them 24/7 . . . lovely orange and white stripped jumpsuits about two sizes to big . . .

In Arizona, the prisoners wear neon pink. I remember the first time I saw the chain gang in front of my house, cleaning the roads, in the pink suits.

I don't know about other parts of the country, but in our area, it was the gang bangers in the black and Hispanic communities that started this, as a following of the gangsta rappers. The Caucasian kids picked it up a bit later.

In Arizona, the prisoners wear neon pink. I remember the first time I saw the chain gang in front of my house, cleaning the roads, in the pink suits.

I don't know about other parts of the country, but in our area, it was the gang bangers in the black and Hispanic communities that started this, as a following of the gangsta rappers. The Caucasian kids picked it up a bit later.

Tee Hee . . . I love the neon pink!

Archived