underwear showing pants

smeyer418

An orginal fashion question, you win a prize!

Now can anyone tell me are they going to be acceptible on formal night if the wearer isn't in sandals :D

underwear showing pants not illegal(in NY anyway) but...

can you wear them to the dining room? and on what ships?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/crack_is_back_TBpsdZXuiM1zK9tQIAkmdM

The police in my area love them...they chase the kids and the kids can't get far because of their pants.:p

The kids look moronic in those get ups but evidently they think it looks "cool"..(is that still an acceptable phrase)????:confused:;)

It might not be illegal but it should be. How stupid do you have to be to want to try to walk around with your pants hanging down under your butt and with your underwear hanging out? I mean, this is a fashion statement? More of a statement of stupidity. I have notified both of my boys that if they ever try to walk out of my house looking like that, I will kill them.

it might not be illegal but it should be. How stupid do you have to be to want to try to walk around with your pants hanging down under your butt and with your underwear hanging out? I mean, this is a fashion statement? More of a statement of stupidity. I have notified both of my boys that if they ever try to walk out of my house looking like that, i will kill them.

Bravo!!!

Every generation has their "fashion"- some always carry it to the extremes- I recall hearing my mother -born in 1905- tell about how angry her mother was at her when she came home at about age 16- with her hair cut in a "bob"- and some might remember how "scandalous" it was for woman to "have holes in their ears"- or when the teachers would "measure" the edge of your skirt to your knees to be sure they were "long enough"- and boys- had to have their hair, above their collar - or were sent home-

The "younger folks" - but now adults- the 80's and 90's had their way out fashions for the times- and somehow- the majority of folks- pull themselves into society, are the parents of this wonderful kids- and now we have a new generation- that some carry fashion to the extreme- but I would imagine, that the majority of the adults that are paying for a cruise vacation, want their darlings not to stand out- and lay down the law prior to the sailing.

If not- all us old folks can point and stare- and remark- "well in my day, that would not have been allowed"- or we could just tell that young man on the elevator- that if he wore green plaid underwear, it would match his eyes better. :)

As funny as the actual attire is watching them walk......waddle, waddle, waddle, stop and pull the pants back up: waddle, waddle, waddle, stop and pull the pants back up. Takes them twice as long to get where they are going. If they wear them into the MDR maybe we can give them three oranges and a bag of ballons and they can juggle and make balloon animals for the kids.

I saw a couple of little want to be's on my last cruise wearing their pants that way. Just looks plain silly to me. But, what do I know , I used to wear bell bottom jeans and my parents thought I looked pretty silly.:p

Was your underwear hanging out.. ;) :D :)??

I always have this urge to just grab the pants and give a little downward tweak - it wouldn't take much. And there's no way they could run after me so I'm home free. I'm sure glad my boys weren't into what was "fashionable" when they were teens - they didn't think they had to have some designers name on their rear or shoes. Probably because we didn't.

The origin of this fashion fad is male prisoners who wished to advertise their "availability" for sexual encounters to other male prisoners. This is JMO, but I think that if more young boys and men were informed of the actual meaning behind it, there would be far fewer wanting to wear this fashion fad.

The origin of this fashion fad is male prisoners who wished to advertise their "availability" for sexual encounters to other male prisoners. This is JMO, but I think that if more young boys and men were informed of the actual meaning behind it, there would be far fewer wanting to wear this fashion fad.

Now that is a plan.

Archived