Southern Caribbean

madge57

We are going Jan. 22, 2011 to Grand Turks, Catalina Isle, Aruba and Curacao. My question is are there adventure excursions or is it more of beach/snorkel type excursions!! There are some adventurous people that are going and I would like to give them some information. What I have read on the port sites doesn't really tell me much. Any info would be great!!

If you couldn't find anything under this site in ports of call, I would suggest typing in Google "Aruba Excursions" for example. I've been to Aruba and my family are all water people, so snorkeling, diving, and beach is what they crave. However most islands have numerous excursions to pick from. You can also try Shoretrips.com

Wish I could have helped you more, but good luck with your search.

Your best bet is to get a guidebook on those ports...that will tell you EVERYTHING there is to do at each place. Then, you can decide whether you'll need to pay someone to help you do it! Many things don't require excursions...some, you'll feel more comfortable with a guide of some sort. The guidebook will be the best investment into your good time you can make.

Archived