What is your favorite Itinerary?

Vianky

Mediterranean. That's why I'm going back.:D

Me too!!! Ruby Princess Grand Med (Venice, Athens, Kusadasi, Istanbul, Mykonos, Naples, Rome, Livorno/Florence, Monaco, Barcelona) is incredible. We're doing the Carnival 9-day Med because it has a great price and is more kid friendly in terms of both itinerary and ship and we'll bring the kidss next summer on the Magic.

My vote is the Victory's itinerary as well. It is a port-a-day, with a mixture of popular ports and ports that a lot of ships don't visit often:

San Juan, St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten.

My favorite ports on this cruise were Dominica and St. Lucia.

All cruise ships are beautiful on the inside, but to me I really loved the interior of the Carnival Victory with the green rotunda in the lobby, and the "Famous Bodies of Water" theme around the ship.

:)I soooooooo agree, This will be our third January in a row on this itinerary. So much to see and do, Rain forest to fantastic beaches, sea turtles to dolphins & whales, catamarans to ATVs, horse back to snuba. Dutch, French, English, Spanish & African influences on the islands, not to mention all the stuff to do on the VICTORY!!!!! WOW what a great time, come on January!!!!!!:D

Brookie & Ed:cool:

That Itenerary is Holland BUT Carnival does have a similar itenerary on Miracles southern Caribbean route....Aruba, Grand Turk, Dominican Republic & Curacao......I am thinking about booking this one real soon, Its been way to long since i have been to Aruba.

I really like this itenerary! Where does the Miracle leave from?

:)I soooooooo agree, This will be our third January in a row on this itinerary. So much to see and do, Rain forest to fantastic beaches, sea turtles to dolphins & whales, catamarans to ATVs, horse back to snuba. Dutch, French, English, Spanish & African influences on the islands, not to mention all the stuff to do on the VICTORY!!!!! WOW what a great time, come on January!!!!!!:D

The only thing that has me thinking twice about this one is that its just so port intensive! On the Valor we were at 4 ports and by the end I was second guessing the decision to have so many ports back to back with no brakes in between. We were exhausted! But then again I don't HAVE to get off in every port but at the same time whats the point of going if I don't get to see!

The only thing that has me thinking twice about this one is that its just so port intensive! On the Valor we were at 4 ports and by the end I was second guessing the decision to have so many ports back to back with no brakes in between. We were exhausted! But then again I don't HAVE to get off in every port but at the same time whats the point of going if I don't get to see!

Vianky, The Victory has some great $$$$$$ in Aug/Sept and Jan/Feb. Very reasonable!!!! Almost a give-away!!!!! We fly AA out of Chicago, 08:30 non-stop to SJU and get in about 2:30 pm ish. I booked the flight for January 2011 in March of 2010 and for the two of us it was $530 total. We stay at a sleep/park/fly in Chicago (Chicago O'Hare Garden Hotel)

As far as port intense.... yes it is... but as you said, stay on board. This is so much better that a day at sea, NO CROWDS, NO Fighting for a deck chair, NO Long lines at the Lido Buffet.

Fly in a day early or out a day later and make SJU another spot to tour!

Lost of luck, but do consider this itinerary on the VICTORY.

Med cruises that touch Istanbul.....Greece.......all Italy ports and the French Riveria!!!

Under what type of cruise would I find the French Riveria? I hope my question makes sense. Where in France would I have to cruise to to see the French Riveria?

Under what type of cruise would I find the French Riveria? I hope my question makes sense. Where in France would I have to cruise to to see the French Riveria?

Often it is Nice .. or Monte Carlo/Monaco.

I agree .. Med is my favorite ..

I just got back from our first cruise on the Valor and loved it so much! We are looking for our next one and I wanted to know what your favorite itinerary was or is. We went to western already to Belize, Roatan, Cayman and Cozumel and do not care for Alaska.

Thanks in advance for the ideas!

I thought the same thing about Alaska BEFORE we actually went. Alaska is an amazing place and my favorite cruise to date. The S. Caribbean was our second favorite.

While the Caribbean offers a multitude of itineraries for beach lovers, there are only so many cruises you can take before you begin repeating ports. We cruise for the itinerary but Alaska was definitely one I wouldn't mind repeating. Don't knock it till you try it.

I have mostly been on Western Caribbean cruises, and I just love Cozumel and Costa Maya. Also there are things about Grand Cayman that I like too, however, I must say that I am really anxious to do another eastern Caribbean cruise, and while St Thomas is ok, I love the island of St John. I love ST Maarten too, and having only been to San Juan once, the cruise arriving at 7.30pm, I would love to stop there again. Tortola appeals to me as well, so I think after my September cruise, the next one will be Eastern Caribbean.:)

Southern Caribbean is our favorite.

Doing the Miracle in March 2011.....aruba, curacao, grand turk, la romana.

VERY expensive itinerary, but we were looking for something that was different and found this. Can't wait.

VERY expensive itinerary, but we were looking for something that was different and found this. Can't wait.

We're doing this itinerary in January 2012 and can't wait!

The ports look fantastic!

Thats the month i am also thinking about booking.

we usually get a suite but this time we would just get a regular balcony cabin si the price is going to be about the same........maybe i'll see ya onboard:)

Anywhere but Nasau!;)

whats with nassau? last time i was there we had a great time. we went to atlantis and walked by all the super yachts in the marina. i did a bit of shopping..i had a pleasant experience.

Well, my 2 cents would be:

The three Saints....St. Marteen, St. Lucia and St. Kitts. This is the only itinerary (so far) that we would consider doing again. Loved the 2 sea days and the beginning and end.

Having said that, we're doing the Miracle Southern on February 23. Really excited about seeing new ports, especially Grand Turk, and Aruba (and Curacao and Catalina aren't bad, either). Come on and join us!

We did the three Saints on The Miracle, and will return to her in February!

Cannot wait....that countdown clock is d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g!

(six months, 21 days, 23 hours, 11 minutes, 47 seconds...tick tick tick)

I just got back from our first cruise on the Valor and loved it so much! We are looking for our next one and I wanted to know what your favorite itinerary was or is. We went to western already to Belize, Roatan, Cayman and Cozumel and do not care for Alaska.

Thanks in advance for the ideas!

Every one I haven't done and some that I have. Did Alaska twice and WILL do it again. Doing the Panama Canal for the 4th time in Dec.

What do you guys do when you like 2 itinerary's? I like both the miracle and the s caribbean out of PR.

Take the Miracle this time around then plan for the next cruise, you have the itinerary already picked out. The Victory is set on this itinerary almost every week until April 29, 2012.... except Christmas time 2011.

Archived