New Brochures

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here or not. Got the new brochures in our office today and it is ONE brochure for ALL the cruises. No more separate Europe, Caribbean, Alaska, Exotics.

Very strange but does save shelf room.

Do they have deck plans in them? I was thinking of ordering a brochure because the ones I have are older and don't have the new cabin categories for the Radiance class. They changed in April and I like having the brochure when planning.

Do they have deck plans in them? I was thinking of ordering a brochure because the ones I have are older and don't have the new cabin categories for the Radiance class. They changed in April and I like having the brochure when planning.

I will look tomorrow, never had a chance today!!!

Do people still use those? All the most up to date information is on the web? Is the out of date information really worth it?

Yes, plenty of people still want paper. Many people still don't have computers or don't want to read something in that format. We go through 1000's of books of all kinds a year.

Perhaps this explains why I've never received brochures I requested multiple times via the RCI web site and through C&A reps several months ago. Finally just gave up!

Happy Cruising,

TnT

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here or not. Got the new brochures in our office today and it is ONE brochure for ALL the cruises. No more separate Europe, Caribbean, Alaska, Exotics.

Very strange but does save shelf room.

Thanks, Sue! I have been waiting for the travel agencies to receive those as I want to compare the Alaska cruisetours (easier to do in brochure than online) so I will have an idea of what to book when 2012 becomes available next year.

Do they have the TransAtlantic cruises in the brochure? I want to book the Harwich-Boston for 2012.

That particular cruise won't even be on the internet until next March or so when they reveal their 2012 deployments and probably won't be in a printed brochure until this time next year. Currently only the 2010 and 2011 Harwich-Boston transatlantics can be seen and/or booked.:) There are very active roll calls for both of those cruises with many of the same people on both cruises. If you check the roll calls out you will find some valuable information and, depending on the eventual itinerary that is established for the 2012 sailing, you may get some early and very valuable tips about these very popular cruises. :)

• 1 month later...

Funny, Royal says they don't have the 2011-2012 Caribbean brochures :confused:

First rep I spoke with, over a month ago, located the screen to order the 11/12 brochure after speaking with the brochure dept. and

ordered one for me, but I received two copies of the 10/11 brochures.

The rep I currently received correspondence from says they won't be out 'til the end of the year. :confused::rolleyes:

Guess I need to make a visit to a local travel agency. :o

Thanks Sue! Is this the 2011-2012 brochures? Guess they are trying to save trees with one book.

More like the bottom line....not the timberline!

Sue -

After unsuccessfully trying to get a 2011/2012 brochure through RCI I came back to this thread. I guess you never confirmed it was the 2011/2012 brochure you were talking about. Could you please clarify before I start scouting my local travel agents for the brochure. :o

-thanks!!

Sue -

After unsuccessfully trying to get a 2011/2012 brochure through RCI I came back to this thread. I guess you never confirmed it was the 2011/2012 brochure you were talking about. Could you please clarify before I start scouting my local travel agents for the brochure. :o

-thanks!!

Yes it is 2011/2012!

Here is the link to the e-version

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/05b72b63#/05b72b63/1

Sue -

-thanks!!

The 2011-2012 PDF version is available online at RCCL's site so maybe it's possible you can now order the hardcopy as well.

it has been available for several weeks.

So is it just me or what?

When the PDF brochure is loading, a status bar shows on the middle of the screen.

The design of these status bars is usually customizable.

But the one on this PDF sure reminds me of the Carnival whale tail.

Archived