Bud Light Port Paradise III

last 2 years the MDR had no dress code at all. people were in bathing suits if even that. I dont plan on taking any button up shirts other than my 70s shirt. they can try to enforce a dress code but i doubt they will be able to do so with so many people that will not be within dress code

In the main dining room was there traditional dining or was it MTD (my time dining) or just open dining?

Laura

So i just called bud light to see if i could get my tracking number for ups and they said the packages havent been sent out and wont be until later this week! *****?!

I just called also, and was told that the packages are starting to be sent out today. With the rest being sent out on Thursday and Friday.:eek: They said we should have our packages no later that Tuesday. And they are working on Black Friday for those that did not get their packages.:eek::confused:

Laura

In the main dining room was there traditional dining or was it MTD (my time dining) or just open dining?

Laura

open dining. just show up and they seat with whom ever they have space next to. im sure you can request times, but it would have to be worked out on the ship with the MDR folks

FYI, in case someone is curious

You will get 1 crown and anchor credit for this cruise. I have never been on any cruises orther than the 2 previous Bud Light cruise and I have gold level with 2 credits/points.

I'm curious, I see you've been on the first two Bud Light Port Paradise cruises. If you don't mind me asking, how'd you swing that? Just Lucky? Know Somebody?

Just curious......;)

very very lucky to go each year and thankful to BL and FPMGlobal

Nope, but I was on Facebook a couple of days ago, and someone mentioned that Stone Temple Pilots were back on! I don't think this is true through, or else there would have been other posting about them as well. So....I don't think anyone really knows yet.....We probably won't know until we board the ships....IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! :D

Nope, but I was on Facebook a couple of days ago, and someone mentioned that Stone Temple Pilots were back on! I don't think this is true through, or else there would have been other posting about them as well. So....I don't think anyone really knows yet.....We probably won't know until we board the ships....IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! :D

Thanks for the update.

Laura

I could care less who the band is...I'm just looking forward to having a good time and meeting LOTS of new friends! What is it now...13 days?

I agree 100%!

I really don't care but was wondering if I am sticking around to hear some of the concert or going back to a nice empty ship by the pool.

Laura

Still no flight package! Guess we have to wait until Monday! :(

DW called the 800# yesterday afternoon and said we would like to know. They told her she would get an e mail within 24 hrs. She got it about 10:30 pm. You could try that if you don't want to wait.

Rick

Well YEAH, someone got their documents!!!!!

Laura

I just checked on facebook and several now are reporting having received theirs also. I'll be out of town on Monday sooooo perhaps I will have something waiting upon my return.....finally. :D

I just checked on facebook and several now are reporting having received theirs also. I'll be out of town on Monday sooooo perhaps I will have something waiting upon my return.....finally. :D

I am leaving on Tuesday mid morning till Sunday. Really hoping to get it before Tuesday.

Laura

Archived