Bud Light Port Paradise III

SOoooo When is it time to get nervous? I still haven't received my packet yet and I just sent them an email.... After doing that whole UPS thing it said it was supposed to be here yesterday and delivered... weird

I would be giving them a call.

I would be giving them a call.

Well I did and they said they would send me an email with my flight info. Still hasn't received that yet. Also, they gave me my tracking number and it says that only billing info received soo... Hopefully the email will be coming soon

Flight from Richmond to Orlando should have on board by 2:00 PM! ;) The flight back on Sunday does not leave Orlando until 10:00 PM! Yikes!!!!

Now what do we do for 12 hours on Orlando.....Disney, Shop, or get a room somewhere and sleep?

My flight leaves Baltimore at 8:00 am on Thursday but doesn't leave Orlando until 7:50 PM on Sunday - arriving in Baltimore at 10:00 PM. I too am wondering what we will do all day. Also, my flights are on Air Tran but when I look them up on the Air Tran web site, they are not listed. Does that mean they are charter flights?

My flight leaves Baltimore at 8:00 am on Thursday but doesn't leave Orlando until 7:50 PM on Sunday - arriving in Baltimore at 10:00 PM. I too am wondering what we will do all day. Also, my flights are on Air Tran but when I look them up on the Air Tran web site, they are not listed. Does that mean they are charter flights?

yes, many AirTran flights are charter. some of those will be the Bud Light Party Planes taking people to the cruise. not sure if the charters will be party planes on way back home.

Well I did and they said they would send me an email with my flight info. Still hasn't received that yet. Also, they gave me my tracking number and it says that only billing info received soo... Hopefully the email will be coming soon

Have you received your information yet? I wonder what happened to your package if it shows billing info only.

Rick

I heard the return flights are co-sponsored by Bayer aspirin and Pepto Bismol, and will feature black out shades.

Oh yea, I remember a few young ones last time that needed all of the above. I think many only passed out for a few hours each night.:eek:

Rick

Have you received your information yet? I wonder what happened to your package if it shows billing info only.

Rick

Well looks like that they sent me my flight info and have all of that. I called the lady last night right before they closed and she said they have about 300 packages that have not gone out yet and were hoping to have them out by last night...Didn't send mine yet. But it just worries me considering we are leaving in a week from today

If all goes accoring to plan, one week almost to the minute from today we'll be lounging around the ship with a cool Bud Light!!! Weather is looking okay....Partly cloudy, 71 degrees...could be better but I ain't complaining! I would rather be onboard Liberty of the Seas than at work!

Can I get a WOO hOO on that? :D

Happy Thanksgiving!

If all goes accoring to plan, one week almost to the minute from today we'll be lounging around the ship with a cool Bud Light!!! Weather is looking okay....Partly cloudy, 71 degrees...could be better but I ain't complaining! I would rather be onboard Liberty of the Seas than at work!

Can I get a WOO hOO on that? :D

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving...

And

WOO HOO

Laura

Yes!! The count is on!!

As I was cooking and cleaning yesterday I kept reminding myself next week at that time I would be on my way to the Bahamas.

Don't get me wrong....love the family....but it made the day much more enjoyable.:p

sorry,

cant get into how i know, it but all i can say is that it will not be kenny chesney or kid rock.

thank goodness! I'm not a country fan so that would have been a huge disappointment. Can't wait to hear who it is!! :D;):):D

Hmm... so are we "trading up" or "trading down" from Stone Temple???

Probably won't find out until next week! Funny thing though, they announced STP months ago, but won't announce their replacement! Odd don't ya think? ;)

So here is an interesting dilemma, get up early and try to be one of the first off on tenders or wait it out? I think all the partying will make for late sleepers no?

Also, do diamond members get priority tendering on CocoCay? I am just worried that it will take forever to get everyone tendered over with botht the Freedom and Liberty being there, its gonna be packed as it is.

So here is an interesting dilemma, get up early and try to be one of the first off on tenders or wait it out? I think all the partying will make for late sleepers no?

Also, do diamond members get priority tendering on CocoCay? I am just worried that it will take forever to get everyone tendered over with botht the Freedom and Liberty being there, its gonna be packed as it is.

Interesting indeed....I read in our cruise documentation that Freedom of the Seas arrives at CocoCay around midnight! That being the case I wonder what time the tenders start? 8:00 am or earlier? To be 100% honest, it does not matter either way....I actually think it may be better to have a leisurely breakfast, then take our time getting to the tender! :cool:

You get up super early, get a ticket for tender and then u wait till your number is called. I don't remember any C&A members getting any priority since its a charter. Many things on the cruise are staffed by BL reps and not ship crew members.

I suggest getting to Coco Cay as early as possible. the concert will not be the only event on the island that day. Last year they had pro volleyball players competing with pro surfers at volleyball. A lot of people missed the volleyball event because that way earlier on.

beach chair go quick.

Did not have to sign release forms at Coco Cay for excursions. Could be because we signed and released (in perpetuity) our lives when registering for this event.

Last year as both ships arrived at Coco Cay there was a laser light show and then fireworks.

first and second year overall were very similar but the second year ran much smoother and had a few more happenings than the first. no given what will go on this year.

You get up super early, get a ticket for tender and then u wait till your number is called. I don't remember any C&A members getting any priority since its a charter. Many things on the cruise are staffed by BL reps and not ship crew members.

Getting up early on vacation? UGH! Oh well....Maybe I'll just stay up all night! :D

Getting up early on vacation? UGH! Oh well....Maybe I'll just stay up all night! :D

on this cruise I get a lot of naps but no extended sleep

Archived