Bud Light Port Paradise III

The DAN Band, in my humble opinion were great! Until I saw them I had never heard of them. But they were featured in three movies, the Wedding Drashers, Old School and the Hangover.

We also enjoyed the Dan Band.....the rest of the music....not soooo much BUT I think we were in the minority so no big deal. We still had a great day soaking up the sun, drinking some Bud Light (Lime !! Yum!!) on a beautiful island. When we got tired we went back to the ship ahead of the rush. I would do it again in a heart beat !!!!!!

• 7 months later...
How did you enter that many times...rules say only 1 entry per person regardless of method...I think if you enter more than once it takes you out of the drawing...

That is not true it actually says eneter as many crews as you like, you just put different "crews" together. You obviously do not know what your talking about so why did you post that :mad:

I signed up and hope to get on! Any tips on getting chosen?

My daughter has won twice, but she is also young and beautiful, however she was wearing a bud light bikini in her photo, she signed up on facebook and won then she won at a bar. I looked at the winners on facebook and there were some that had photos holding bud light and they just looked like fun people. I think if you sign up on facebook put up a good profile pic that makes you look like a fun person:D

Archived