Bud Light Port Paradise III

Does UPS deliver on Saturdays? .....If not, guess it will be Monday! :(

No, not unless the sender pays for next day or express with Sat delivery.

(which is very expensive)

I doubt we will see any deliveries today from UPS. :(

Just for fun, let's list a few bands you'd like to see play for the concert on Saturday. Probably the band will be n the genre of Stone Temple Pilots, not a bad thing, but here are a couple I would not mind seeing:

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Lady GaGa

Bruce Springsteen

Dave Matthews

Jimmy Buffett

Green Day

Phish

Just for fun, let's list a few bands you'd like to see play for the concert on Saturday. Probably the band will be n the genre of Stone Temple Pilots, not a bad thing, but here are a couple I would not mind seeing:

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Lady GaGa

Bruce Springsteen

Dave Matthews

Jimmy Buffett

Green Day

Phish

Have mercy! If it were Lady GaGa you would have to give me CPR !:D:D

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Lady GaGa

Bruce Springsteen

Dave Matthews

Jimmy Buffett

Green Day

Phish

They all sound good to me :)

If you would like to track your package go to http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/reference

9300 is your tracking number, then mark united states for shipment destination and enter your zip :)

I tried this and it shows 10-12 deliveries on the 22nd and 23rd...Is there a someway you can tell which delivery is mine? Is their an account number for the "shipper"?

If you would like to track your package go to http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/reference

9300 is your tracking number, then mark united states for shipment destination and enter your zip :)

This worked great!!!! Thank you, looks like there are 2 packages coming this way. They are to be delivered on Tuesday.:(

Laura

Mine shows just one pkg.

The reason I was wondering is we live in a very small town, and would be shocked to think someone else is going also from here. Oh I know what it could be, maybe it is my dd package, would they send her package separate?

Laura

The reason I was wondering is we live in a very small town, and would be shocked to think someone else is going also from here. Oh I know what it could be, maybe it is my dd package, would they send her package separate?

Laura

We only show one coming to our zip code and one to our friends zip code. Crusin 250 said he was near you. The other one might be his.

Rick

We only show one coming to our zip code and one to our friends zip code. Crusin 250 said he was near you. The other one might be his.

Rick

Rick, thats right...I forgot. I just thought he was from the quad cities.

Guess he is from my area.

Laura

I checked the UPS Tracker earlier today and it showed delivery on the 23rd. I checked a little while ago and it is no longer showing! Say Reference number 9300 is no longer valid! YIKES! :eek:

Just tried....and it is working now. UPS may have been doing an update or something.

I started this post and I never got the invite to go on the Bud Light cruise so yesterday I booked the 4 day on the Freedom after the Bud cruise. The bad part is I had to use my own dimes. Whoever is on the Freedom Bud Light cruise leave me some Miller Lite. I was on the Liberty in Oct. for a 3 day cruise and the charter before us drank up most of the Miller Lite so I had a hell of a time finding it. The never restocked before we sailed.

I started this post and I never got the invite to go on the Bud Light cruise so yesterday I booked the 4 day on the Freedom after the Bud cruise. The bad part is I had to use my own dimes. Whoever is on the Freedom Bud Light cruise leave me some Miller Lite. I was on the Liberty in Oct. for a 3 day cruise and the charter before us drank up most of the Miller Lite so I had a hell of a time finding it. The never restocked before we sailed.

Ahoy hannibal54:

Hopefully, the ships bar will be restocked for your sailing......

I was trying to look up your sailing... I only see one 4 day on the Freedom before the Budweiser one sailing on Nov 28th, and one 5 night sailing on Dec 18th.... Are you sailing Dec 18th?

Ahoy hannibal54:

Hopefully, the ships bar will be restocked for your sailing......

I was trying to look up your sailing... I only see one 4 day on the Freedom before the Budweiser one sailing on Nov 28th, and one 5 night sailing on Dec 18th.... Are you sailing Dec 18th?

Looking at his count down clock, he is doing the Nov. 28th cruise.

Laura

Archived