Bud Light Port Paradise III

I just checked out the UPS as well and it says that it has 2 packages coming to my location too... very interesting to see, but I am also getting mine tomorrow.

Glad its not just me that is getting 2 packages.:rolleyes: We leave tomorrow around noon so I will not get my package till Sunday.:( House sitters will be on the look out for the package(s).

Laura

Glad its not just me that is getting 2 packages.:rolleyes: We leave tomorrow around noon so I will not get my package till Sunday.:( House sitters will be on the look out for the package(s).

Laura

1 package per cabin. if they show 2, then there is another cabin assigned to someone in your zip code

Unofficial word over at Facebook for the band is Kenny Chesney! Sounds good to me...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be true........but where on FB? i was just on the BL page and there was no mention of it, they are saying over there maybe Kid Rock

Finally got our travel docs flying out of ORD 8:00am Thursday morning on American. :)

We are flying out of ORD also on Thursday but we leave at 5:45am on Spirit.:eek: I just paid $120.00 for my DD and I to take one bag each both ways as CARRY ON. I thought that was outrageous.:eek::(

Laura

Flight from Richmond to Orlando should have on board by 2:00 PM! ;) The flight back on Sunday does not leave Orlando until 10:00 PM! Yikes!!!!

Now what do we do for 12 hours on Orlando.....Disney, Shop, or get a room somewhere and sleep?

but for your age concern, well i can say this because its no secret. but the artist will not be a heavy or extreme one. they would be liked by the majority (cant make 100% happy, some people just cant be pleased). the concert is in one area by west of the beach chairs. over by the bar and buffet the sound is not loud at all. we hang out at a spot between the beach chairs and the bar and its very relax.

cococayb.jpg

sorry,

cant get into how i know, it but all i can say is that it will not be kenny chesney or kid rock.

Well since Kenny Chesney has his own thing in the bahamas in January i didn't think it would be him, though its nice to hope.

As for kid rock like i said they are tossing that around on the BL facebook page.

Flight from Richmond to Orlando should have on board by 2:00 PM! ;) The flight back on Sunday does not leave Orlando until 10:00 PM! Yikes!!!!

Now what do we do for 12 hours on Orlando.....Disney, Shop, or get a room somewhere and sleep?

I would do a theme park- but that is just me- I would check out Universals Harry Potter!:rolleyes:

Archived