cruise comparison opinions

mx29

I have a cruise booked December 11th on the Liberty and cause of scheduling conflicts i have to switch to another date. I have been looking at 2 different cruises in January and just thought i would throw it out on here to see if anyone had any thoughts.

One is the Dream Jan 1st going to Nassau St. Thomas ans Saint Marteen.

The second is On the Liberty Jan 8th going to Half Moon Cay, St.Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk.

There isnt enough difference in price for that to be a factor. Also ive never done a cruise with 4 stops but like the days at sea quite abit.

I have a cruise booked December 11th on the Liberty and cause of scheduling conflicts i have to switch to another date. I have been looking at 2 different cruises in January and just thought i would throw it out on here to see if anyone had any thoughts.

The second is On the Liberty Jan 8th going to Half Moon Cay, St.Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk.

There isnt enough difference in price for that to be a factor. Also ive never done a cruise with 4 stops but like the days at sea quite abit.

We're going on that Liberty cruise!! I chose it because I didn't want to go to Nassau (boring) and Liberty had such great reviews, and I am hoping will be a little less crowded since farther from the holidays.

Liberty with Half Moon Cay. They stay on the ship at San Juan, then you will only have 3 stops

I'm actually booked for that Liberty sailing, LOL. I'm a big fan of relaxing on sea days as well, but the way I look at it most of those ports are beach days for us, so it's not a super hectic port day like on other islands.

As for the Dream, I'm still scared of considering it due to the crazy lay out issues.

So my vote is for the Liberty, LOL. Then pop over and join our roll call. :D

Archived