Does the port of FLL have seperate area for Platinum boarders... and...

lunyma

Does the port of Fort Lauderdale have a seperate area for platinum members for boarding, and if they do, can we bring along our guests who are both gold members, and new cruisers with us?

Hey Pam. They have had special check in and seating areas for C&A Platinum and above along with suite guests in the FLL terminals that I have cruised out of. I believe that you are using the same terminal that the Navigator used to use and it did have this area.

Cannot answer about them allowing gold and new members. You would need to ask.:)

OP is not going on Oasis, but Grandeur in September (see signature).

The boarding process at both terminals in Fort Lauderdale is, IMO, fast and easy. Since your friends are not entitled to Priority Boarding privileges, they may not be able to go with you. But then again, they may allow you all to board together. I just don't know. In order to avoid embarrassment, I'd suggest you go with them, if you want. Or, meet up with them after check-in. Anyway, I doubt you'll be more than 20 minutes or so; as I said, check in was very efficient at both terminals.

Last time we cruised with DS and his family, we checked in and boarded separately. No big deal - just arrange to meet on the ship - or you could always use the regular check-in lines.

Hey Pam. They have had special check in and seating areas for C&A Platinum and above along with suite guests in the FLL terminals that I have cruised out of. I believe that you are using the same terminal that the Navigator used to use and it did have this area.

Cannot answer about them allowing gold and new members. You would need to ask.:)

Thanks for the info, buddy! Good to *see* ya again. I've been outta the loop so to speak, and trying to remember all the stuff I *should* know <G>. BTW... I think my best friend is gonna be on one leg of your Allure cruise in Jan. Pop me an email (still @aol), and I'll let you know for sure. She's a lot of fun!!!

Thanks to everyone else for their answers as well :).

Archived