D/D+ December Event AGAIN!!!!

I just got an email with the following from RCCL:

This December, we will recognize and pamper our Diamond and Diamond Plus members across our entire fleet of 22 ships with our annual December Diamond Celebration.

Choose the Allure of the Seas® Inaugural Sailing on December 1st and enjoy:

• Special Events

• Maiden Voyage Souvenirs

• Collector Keepsakes

Or, sail on any of our ships throughout the month of December and receive:

• Exclusive Offers on Future Sailings

• Commemorative Gifts

• Special Recognition

Diamond and Diamond Plus members will also receive one extra cruise credit when sailing on the month of December. Now is the perfect time to reserve your December cruise vacation. Don’t miss the celebration.

This December, we will recognize and pamper our Diamond and Diamond Plus members across our entire fleet of 22 ships with our annual December Diamond Celebration.

• Special Events

• Collector Keepsakes

• Commemorative Gifts

• Special Recognition

Diamond and Diamond Plus members will also receive one extra cruise credit when sailing on the month of December. Now is the perfect time to reserve your December cruise vacation. Don’t miss the celebration.

did they do the one extra cruise credit last year as well?

• Special Events

• Collector Keepsakes

• Commemorative Gifts

• Special Recognition

"Like"!!!!!!

"Like"!!!!!!

Yeah, they do need a new proof reader!!!, shame about the extra cruise credit, we sailed the pre inaugural and the Freedom new years Cruise, 2 extra credits would have been nice!!

Whoopee! That will make me Diamond Plus.

congrats!!!

I wonder if its one credit per cruise in December or just 1 credit. We will be doing btb.

no telling. I would certainly fight for it though. last year's D/ D+ event had certain sailings that if you booked while on board you got triple OBC. sure hoping they do that again!!!

How exciting. We will be on the Navigator in December. Glad to hear that the December Diamond Celebration will be held again this year as we did not sail in Dec. last year.

Kathy:)

I sail Nov. 30 on the Vision TA. Lisbon to Sao Paulo. Does the cruise need to depart in Dec. or just be sailing in Dec. to count for the extra cruise credit? Looking forward to this.

copied from the flyer:

For Reservations or Information, Please Contact Your Professional Travel Agent:

TERMS & CONDITIONS: Diamond & Diamond Plus December Events are limited to the Diamond and/or Diamond Plus Crown & Anchor member named in this invitation. December recognition activities are applicable to any ship departing on or at sea by December 1-31, 2010; are to on or at sea by 1-exceptions will be Jewel of the Seas begins December 3, 2010 and Brilliance of the Seas begins December 5, 2010. A valid Crown & Anchor membership number must be provided within reservation before embarkation day to be considered for all Diamonds in December activities. Rewards may vary by sailing and are subject to change without notice. Offer is non-transferable ©2010 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: The Bahamas. Brilliance of the Seas® is operated by RCL (UK) Ltd. Subsidiary of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. 10020238 • 8/5/2010

so I'm guessing it would be a no to your sailing, BUT it does not list Vision, only Brilliance and Jewel. it wold be worth a call to C&A desk

I sail Nov. 30 on the Vision TA. Lisbon to Sao Paulo. Does the cruise need to depart in Dec. or just be sailing in Dec. to count for the extra cruise credit? Looking forward to this.

If they run it like last year, the answer is: Depart. Sorry.

Actually we sailed on Radiance last November 30th, and we did get the Diamond in December perks! :D

• Special Events

• Collector Keepsakes

• Commemorative Gifts

• Special Recognition

Mmm it seems from what you have posted they are now calling the December 1st sailing of Allure the Inaugural ??:confused:

Archived