Lobster on NCL Sky

HerPrince

Does it really matter? Nobody seems to rave about it at all, most of the comments I've read on all different threads on the NCL boards say how bad it is. To quote: most rubbery lobster I ever had, not even real lobster -- just a small rock lobster, it was paired with a piece of talapia, and others to that effect.

Anyways, enjoy your cruise and don't be disappointed with the little rubber lobster. :D

Does anyone know if they offer lobster on the Mon-Fri (4 nt cruise) aboard the Sky? The last time we took this itinerary we somehow missed it. We are going in September of this year.

I cruised the Sky in January 2010 and had the lobster in Cagneys. It was good. Dont listen to those who post and never ate lobster on the Sky.

Enjoy your cruise. I am booking another Sky very soon

I cruised the Sky in January 2010 and had the lobster in Cagneys. It was good. Dont listen to those who post and never ate lobster on the Sky.

Enjoy your cruise. I am booking another Sky very soon

I think the OP and the people responding were referring to something like "Lobster Night" in the main dining room, as opposed to going to a specialty restaurant and paying extra for it. The lobster in the MDR is truly not worth getting excited about, much less eating. Plus I don't think they really do have a "lobster night" on the 3-4 day cruises.

Last year on the 4 day itinerary they did not have lobster on the menu in the MDR. This year they had it on one of the nights but it was a 4" rock lobster tail paired with grouper. It was edible but I didn't have an urge to order another portion. Nothing can compare to fresh Maine lobster though.

I see so many posts asking "Do they serve Lobster", "What night is Lobster nite in the MDR? :confused:

PEOPLE, it's "rock" lobster , it's CRAP!! Don't get that excited about it!

Now if we were talking Baked Stuffed MAINE lobster or Fried MAINE lobster tails, then that's another story but you won't find Maine lobsters on these ships!

Archived