Internet on Cruise

Ashlm85

There is internet available both wifi and thru their internet cafe. I used it briefly to communicate with my private tour excursions.

The connection was slow, latency was long. For short emails tolerable for anything like photos or video forget it. When cruising its a good time to put work and internet addiction on hold :D

The cheapest internet is the cafes in port. They are always some near the dock and you can ask any crew member what they recommend, they know the best/safe places.

I am taking my 2nd cruise coming up here in October. We are going on a Princess Med. cruise if that makes a difference. I was wondering what the internet options were?

Thanks so much!

You can purchase minute packages on Princess which is the most economical way to go. However it definitely a slow service, I request people not to send me messages with large attachments while I am on the ship, and also remember to follow the instructions re logging out.

Archived