IF You Could Have Lunch At One Place

aliaschief

For Brunch on the weekend: Azur. I love this place and they have key lime pie stuffed french toast! They also have a good weekday lunch.

Blackfin also has a good lunch, and is on the 900 block of Duval.

www.FloridaKeysGirl.com

Oh man! I wish I was going to be there on a weekend!!! I want to order key lime pie stuffed french toast at least once in this lifetime. It sounds decadent!!! Will have to check out their lunch menu for Thursdays. ;-) Thanks for the suggestion!!!!

Oh man! I wish I was going to be there on a weekend!!! I want to order key lime pie stuffed french toast at least once in this lifetime. It sounds decadent!!! Will have to check out their lunch menu for Thursdays. ;-) Thanks for the suggestion!!!!

Oh, it is that good... I might be talking myself into going this Sunday :)

http://www.FloridaKeysGirl.com

When we stayed in Key West last May for a few days we had lunch at Alonzo's and then went back another day for happy hour. It has a nice view along the water and great food. Their happy hour menu is an incredible value, but it might start too close to your ship's departure.

The place I prefer above all others for lunch in Key West is the restaurant out on Sunset Key. The view is so fabulous. Just a few months ago they innaugurated their new restaurant. The original one was very nice, but the new one is even ncier if that can be possible.

To get there, you have to go out on the Westin boat which is free. You make reservations with the concierge of the Westin. The concierge desk is just inside the Westin gift shop.

The boat ride takes about ten miniutes and is a treat also because you go right out past the cruise ships. You can get some interesting photo ops of the ships at dock as you go by. We have seen dolphins playing in the water on some of the boat trips to and from Sunset Key.

Another place we have had good lunches is Louie's Backyard. The view there is amazing too. This place is high end. I have seen people come, be seated, read the menu and get up and leave. I advise reading the menu that is posted on the front porch before you go in.

My timeshare is right next to Louis Backyard and I can agree that the view is spectacular. The prices there are pretty steep but the food is really good. We don't eat there often but we do sit at the bar for drinks quite often. The have a new area up stairs that have tapas but I am not sure of the prices there. It is at least worth the walk down for a drink.

The place I prefer above all others for lunch in Key West is the restaurant out on Sunset Key. The view is so fabulous. Just a few months ago they innaugurated their new restaurant. The original one was very nice, but the new one is even ncier if that can be possible.

To get there, you have to go out on the Westin boat which is free. You make reservations with the concierge of the Westin. The concierge desk is just inside the Westin gift shop.

The boat ride takes about ten miniutes and is a treat also because you go right out past the cruise ships. You can get some interesting photo ops of the ships at dock as you go by. We have seen dolphins playing in the water on some of the boat trips to and from Sunset Key.

Another place we have had good lunches is Louie's Backyard. The view there is amazing too. This place is high end. I have seen people come, be seated, read the menu and get up and leave. I advise reading the menu that is posted on the front porch before you go in.

Thank you so much for this info,:) we are traveling to KW in November w/some friends for my husband's BD and this looks great, just checked w/Latitudes and made a reservation for a sunset dinner, it looks amazing.

Thank you so much for this info,:) we are traveling to KW in November w/some friends for my husband's BD and this looks great, just checked w/Latitudes and made a reservation for a sunset dinner, it looks amazing.

Happy birthday to your husband and I hope you like Latitudes as much as we do. We go every time we are in Key West. We take lots of pictures to when we are out there.

This sounds simply amazing! Can you tell us more, such as prices @ the restaurant, or any pics to post? I love, love, love great photo ops, too!

Some members of our Roll Call would like to know where is the best key lime pie, conch fritters and stone crab in Key West? Again, thanks for all the previous suggestions.

Not sure about seafood, but my recommendation for key lime pie would be the Blond Giraffe. We also tried Kermit's and Blue Heaven, but both DH and I agreed that the Blond Giraffe was our favorite. You might want to check out the thread dedicated to key lime pie for other suggestions (I think it's a sticky posted at the top of this Key West board).

GREAT great food-value-portions !!

lunch is best!

best shrimp and lunch-happy hour specials...

fresh-fresh-fresh too!

we've been going there 10 yrs plus, and will be there, for lunch, on RCCL cruise 09-17-10!

1/2 price oysters w/ lunch! :):)

twofriendskeywest.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived