Dare I ask?

lunyma

I figured the gifts were probably gone. I had no idea about the chocolates! I loved those!

They still leave the coupon books though don't they?

Yes, but not really sure there is anything worthwhile in them any more :rolleyes:

Yes, but not really sure there is anything worthwhile in them any more :rolleyes:

The value of the coupon books really deteriorated for a while but recently (June 1st) they redid them and made a number of improvements, including free internet minutes, laundry etc. Not sure if the coupons are as good as they once were but they are better now than they were a few months ago.:) If you remember all of the complaints about receiving the same gift cruise after cruise, it is understandable why they discontinued them.

I haven't been on an RCCL cruise for 3 years now, and I am Platinum. Do they still leave a gift on your bed on the last night, and if they do, what is it these days?

Yes, the gift will be the instruction for how to get off the ship.

The value of the coupon books really deteriorated for a while but recently (June 1st) they redid them and made a number of improvements, including free internet minutes, laundry etc. Not sure if the coupons are as good as they once were but they are better now than they were a few months ago.:) If you remember all of the complaints about receiving the same gift cruise after cruise, it is understandable why they discontinued them.

That's good to hear, I think we may have used 1 of our coupons (free internet minutes) last year. The rest went in the trash.

This will be our first cruise what is in the coupon books? And where do you get them? I have never heard of them before

Since it is your first cruise, you would not be getting the coupon books. After (or during) your cruise, you can join the Crown & Anchor society so that on your next cruise, you would be receiving a coupon book as well as an invitation to the welcome back party.

Since it is your first cruise, you would not be getting the coupon books. After (or during) your cruise, you can join the Crown & Anchor society so that on your next cruise, you would be receiving a coupon book as well as an invitation to the welcome back party.

Didn't the welcome back party change to Platinum and above? I went to my first one on my 2nd cruise and then our 3rd cruise, but I don't think we got an invite last cruise because it was changed to platinum and above. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I enjoyed the get together and would love to go again. I guess I will soon enough, we will be at the next level after our November cruise.

Archived