What meals can be order in our cabin?

caroak

We are booked on Insignia in a B-1 cabin which is not concierge level so I know that we can only be served a continental breakfast in our cabin. Will there be a full menu available for other meals in our cabin? If so, is there a restriction on any of the dining venues other than speciality restaurants?

The only menus in the cabin are the room service menus I cannot recall all that was on the lunch & dinner menus but I think someone posted a copy here someplace

The lunch menu had sandwiches, soup I think

dinner had spaghetti bolognes & a few hot entrees

I am sure someone will have more information

This was provided by Hondorner and Tak2. Hope this helps. I have ordered from this menu and food was good.

Room service menu images, thanks to Tak2. I tried to enhance them a little to make them easier to read, but it's always difficult to get a good picture of a printed object.

rsvc1.jpg---rsvc2.jpg

This is the same room service menu I have seen on every cruise; it does not change. It is not the breakfast menu -- that's different. Category B and below gets a continental breakfast; Category A and above gets a full, hot breakfast. As Tak2 said, they have given some of the prior Cat A (concierge) perks to all staterooms -- hand held hair dryers, DVD players, etc., so apparently they have extended the previous suite menu for breakfast to Cat A to help justify the price difference. Frankly, after paying the differential for a Cat A to get the suite breakfast, I would be disappointed to see them extend it to Cat B and below, and would go looking for some other perk to justify the price difference. Not intended to be snobby, it's just business and value for the price.

...Don (& Betsy) Horner

don@hornerfamily.com

Thanks for posting the menu. Glad to see there is a decent selection. Is this the same menu for concierge level? I believe the penthouse suits can order from any of the restaurants.

Yes it is. I was in a concierge Aft cabin in November and after treking through the rain forest, I wanted to relax with dinner in my cabin. Penthouses and above of course can order from the GDR and Specialty Restaurants. :) Thinking, now I should have wait listed for a PH for my next cruise.

Archived