I designed my own Carnival ship for fun

RBCL

• 1 month later...

Not sure if I mentioned this before on this thread, but I was thinking of having an elevated bar on each deck in the Atrium? Probably in the middle of the atrium with a staircase wrapping around it. :)

Good ideas but if you used under the bed for draweres, where do you store your luggage?

I don't remember me saying that (maybe I need to read over this thread :rolleyes:) but if I did, than there'd be closets to store them in.

wish_class_carnival.png

UPDATED AMENITIES:

CARNIVAL WISH

DINING:

Specialty: John & Ellen's Supper Club | Casa d'Italia (House of Italy)

Adult only: Palais du Perisien (Palace of Perisien)

Buffets: Tropical Breeze Buffet | Paradise Waves Buffet

Regular: Celebration Dining Room | Carousal Dining Room | Solace Dining Room

BARS:

Atrium: Level 1 | Level 2 | Level 3 | Level 4 | Level 5

Pools: Lazy River | Serene Pool (Adult only)

Regular: Pool Deck | Ocean Plaza | Hidden Pathway (Stern jogging track) | Dining Rooms

POOLS:

Dolphin Pool (Beach Pool) | Coast Pool (Beach Pool) | Serene Pool (Adult only)

SPORTS PLACE:

Sergeant's Laser Tag | Carnival Adventures Play Ground | Bumper Cars at Sea | Golf Carnival (Two Decks) | Children's Ground (Kids Basketball Court) | Normal Basketball Court

YOUTH ZONE:

Camp Carnival | Circle C | Club O2

WATER-WORKS:

Twister Slide | Funnel Slide | Swirley Slide | Lazy River

STATEROOMS:

Balcony Stateroom | Lifeboat Balcony | Inside Stateroom | Cove Balcony | Lanai Balcony | Lanai Spa Balcony | Lanai Suite | Spa Suite | Spa Balcony

CARNIVAL WONDER

DINING:

Specialty: Terry & Laura's Supper Club | Casa d'Italia (House of Italy)

Adult only: Jardins du Paris (Paris Gardens)

Buffets: Beach Sun Buffet | Blue Dolphin Buffet

Regular: Jubilee Dining Room | Boardwalk Dining Room | Charisma Dining Room

BARS:

Regular: Pool Deck | Ocean Plaza | Hidden Pathway (Stern jogging track) | Dining Rooms

POOLS:

Tropics Pool (Beach Pool) | Bright Sky Pool (Beach Pool) | Moonlight Pool (Adult only)

SPORTS PLACE:

General's Laser Tag | Carnival Adventures Play Ground | Bumper Cars at Sea | Golf Carnival (Two Decks) | Children's Court (Kids Basketball Court) | Normal Basketball Court

YOUTH ZONE:

WATER-WORKS:

STATEROOMS:

Balcony Stateroom | Lifeboat Balcony | Inside Stateroom | Cove Balcony | Lanai Balcony | Lanai Spa Balcony | Lanai Suite | Spa Suite | Spa Balcony

How about instead of the Virtual Porthole (Disney), theres the Virtual Wall? It's like a floor to ceiling window in the inside room but is virtual with real time views around the ship.

Aft Insides get an aft view, Bow Insides get a bow view, etc.

Thanks -- I'm thinking of some unique things to put on the ships...any ideas?

Wave Rider? It'd be a first for Carnival...

Kinda like the idea of a new class of Fantasy-sized (or Panamax) ships to get into the smaller homeports and ports-of-call, to go along with your mega-ships.

Wave Rider? It'd be a first for Carnival...

While'd it'd be a first for Carnival, it's been used on RCCL, so I think Carnival would rather come up with something new than use an idea from a competitor. :)

While'd it'd be a first for Carnival, it's been used on RCCL, so I think Carnival would rather come up with something new than use an idea from a competitor. :)

Just noticed how old this thread is, hope I didn't duplicate anyone else's ideas.

In your original "amenities" list you listed "Beach pools." Are you thinking of pools that one can wade into, like walking off of a beach? That'd be neat, but could take up a lot of space. Make one of them a wave pool...

How aboute a "plunge" slide?

Just noticed how old this thread is, hope I didn't duplicate anyone else's ideas.

In your original "amenities" list you listed "Beach pools." Are you thinking of pools that one can wade into, like walking off of a beach? That'd be neat, but could take up a lot of space. Make one of them a wave pool...

How aboute a "plunge" slide?

If zero depth entry pools due prove to be to large, we could always have stairs going into the pools.

An actual 'wave' pool is something I've always wanted to do, but the motion of the waves on the ship makes her less stable.

A plunge slide, if I know what your talking about, would be too tall.

wish_class_carnival.png

UPDATED AMENITIES:

CARNIVAL WISH

DINING:

BARS:

POOLS:

SPORTS PLACE:

Sergeant's Laser Tag | Carnival Adventures Play Ground | Bumper Cars at Sea | Golf Carnival (Two Decks) | Children's Ground (Kids Basketball Court) | Norm. Basketball Court | *Rock Wall*

YOUTH ZONE:

WATER-WORKS:

STATEROOMS:

CARNIVAL WONDER

DINING:

BARS:

POOLS:

Tropics Pool (Beach Pool) | Bright Sky Pool (Beach Pool) | Moonlight Pool (Adult only)

SPORTS PLACE:

General's Laser Tag | Carnival Adventures Play Ground | Bumper Cars at Sea | Golf Carnival (Two Decks) | Children's Court (Kids Basketball Court) | Norm. Basketball Court | *Rock Wall*

YOUTH ZONE:

WATER-WORKS:

STATEROOMS:

wish_class_carnival.png

UPDATED AMENITIES:

CARNIVAL WISH

SPA:

Adult: Fitness Center | Outdoor Sea-view Massages | Beach Room | Cabanas | Steam Rooms | Jacuzzi Pool | Thermal Suite

Teen: Fitness Center | Hot Tub Room | Steam Room | Massage Room

DINING:

BARS:

POOLS:

SPORTS PLACE:

Sergeant's Laser Tag | Carnival Adventures Play Ground | Bumper Cars at Sea | Golf Carnival (Two Decks) | Children's Ground (Kids Basketball Court) | Norm. Basketball Court | Rock Wall

YOUTH ZONE:

WATER-WORKS:

STATEROOMS:

OTHER PUBLIC AREAS:

Ocean Plaza | Lanai | Jogging Track | Shuffle Board | DiscH2o (2 Decks) | Library | Piano Bar (2 Decks)

CARNIVAL WONDER

SPA:

Adult: Fitness Center | Outdoor Sea-view Massages | Beach Room | Cabanas | Steam Rooms | Jacuzzi Pool | Thermal Suite

Teen: Fitness Center | Hot Tub Room | Steam Room | Massage Room

DINING:

BARS:

POOLS:

SPORTS PLACE:

General's Laser Tag | Carnival Adventures Play Ground | Bumper Cars at Sea | Golf Carnival (Two Decks) | Children's Court (Kids Basketball Court) | Norm. Basketball Court | Rock Wall

YOUTH ZONE:

WATER-WORKS:

STATEROOMS:

OTHER PUBLIC AREAS:

Ocean Plaza | Lanai | Jogging Track | Shuffle Board | Disc0fever (2 Decks) | Library | Piano Bar (2 Decks)

*THE SHIPS ARE FINISHED WITH AMENITIES!*

If zero depth entry pools due prove to be to large, we could always have stairs going into the pools.

Yeah, with wide treads to about the 3-foot level might work.

An actual 'wave' pool is something I've always wanted to do, but the motion of the waves on the ship makes her less stable.

Perhaps not, the wave direction would be fore-and-aft, and look into the design of the surge generator at the Monterey bay Aquarium, which runs vertically... and active ballasting to compensate for the rest.

A plunge slide, if I know what your talking about, would be too tall.

Not really practical I know, but what about down the stern, from the funnel deck to one of the lowest passenger decks, with a twist to bring the rider back inboard. Completely enclose the lower end in clear plexiglass so the rider would still see what's going on, but wouldn't be thrown out during the turn.

I guess that all in all, the lazy river would be more practical than either of my suggestions... but it wouldn't do much to solve the "chair hog" problem, you'd just have "mat hogs" instead! :eek:

Carnival_Dream.png

wish_class_carnival.png

LENGTH: 1,055 feet

WIDTH: 125 feet

TONNAGE: 150,000 tons

DECKS: 15 Passenger Decks

CAPACITY: 4,100 Passengers; 1,425 Crew

PROPULSION: 4 X Stern Azipods, 4 X Bow Thrusters = 21 Knots

COST: $800,000,000 - $1 Billion Per Ship

BUILDER: STX Europe / Fincantieri

Yeah, with wide treads to about the 3-foot level might work.

Perhaps not, the wave direction would be fore-and-aft, and look into the design of the surge generator at the Monterey bay Aquarium, which runs vertically... and active ballasting to compensate for the rest.

Not really practical I know, but what about down the stern, from the funnel deck to one of the lowest passenger decks, with a twist to bring the rider back inboard. Completely enclose the lower end in clear plexiglass so the rider would still see what's going on, but wouldn't be thrown out during the turn.

I guess that all in all, the lazy river would be more practical than either of my suggestions... but it wouldn't do much to solve the "chair hog" problem, you'd just have "mat hogs" instead! :eek:

There simply wouldn't be space for something else onboard...I've packed everything in! :D:p

Archived