I designed my own Carnival ship for fun

RBCL

POOL AREA:

The main pool deck has 2 Pools, both larger them normal, but not drastically larger. They have stairs entering the pool, as well as the normal ladder.

To the forward of the pool deck, we find two twisty water slides, which is apart of waterworks. The main pool area will be 3 Decks. Whether or not the forward part will be tiered or not is to be determined.

WATERWORKS:

In all, waterworks has 4 rides. These rides are 3 twisty slides - 2 in the main pool, 1 in the aft. The 4th is a innovative game changer, as it is the worlds first lazy river at sea.

The lazy river wraps around the funnel, and has a part that curves over the side of the ship. The ride has a in water bar, so ride goers can quickly stop, have a drink then continue their watery journey.

SPORTS:

The sports zone is also a game changer, with a 2 Deck indoor/outdoor golf area (the outdoor golf is inside the Lazy River area). There was originally planned to be bumper cars, but as of now, that is ruled out, leaving more space for the Play Ground, which is for kids. The Play Ground features a series of play structures, tunnels and obstacles. There is also 2 basketball courts, a kids court and a full sized court. There is also a rock wall, a Carnival first.

There is also a dedicated Laser Tag zone.

More to come!

• 3 weeks later...
8day.png

8 Day map.

St John's was replaced by St Maarten and St Kitts was replaced by HMC. Got to have a private island in there somewhere. :)

I am SO Loving This Itinerary!! I also love the ships designs and layouts. So when do you start building these ships? And how soon can I book this itinerary? :D

Probably not possible or feasible but how about a specialty restaurant on a separate boat that is launched when you leave ports of call? It would travel along side the main ship offering great views and experience. Th hardest part would be retrieving the boat after dinner lol. Like I said probably impossible.

Probably not possible or feasible but how about a specialty restaurant on a separate boat that is launched when you leave ports of call? It would travel along side the main ship offering great views and experience. Th hardest part would be retrieving the boat after dinner lol. Like I said probably impossible.

Yes it would be nearly impossible to achieve, but still a great idea.

I am SO Loving This Itinerary!! I also love the ships designs and layouts. So when do you start building these ships? And how soon can I book this itinerary? :D

Prices for Staterooms:

Inside Room: $1,812.95

Lifeboat Balcony: $1,997.95

Cove Balcony: $2,232.95

Balcony Stateroom: $2,313.95

Lanai Balcony: $2,567.95

Spa Balcony: $2,878.95

Spa Suite: $3,216.95

Carnival Wish will begin construction in 2013, and will debut in 2015. (Fake of course! :p)

Bring the whole family!

When I am looking at ships and you see the '"Obstructive View" balconies, I am always looking to see if the lifeboat is above floor level or below floor level. Could you break the "Lifeboat Balcony" into Upper Lifeboat and Lower Lifeboat?

It already is! :D

One level has it above the balcony, and the second level has it slightly below balcony, but also mid way.

Maybe we could combine the monorail and specialty restaurant to make it more feasible ? I know I would love to be slowly circling the ship while I'm enjoying a gourmet dinner.

It would be innovative - but still a little unattainable - to be honest, I see that as more of a thing RCCL would do.

But thank you VERY much for the idea - really is neat. Do you have any other ideas, as far as decor goes?

It would be innovative - but still a little unattainable - to be honest, I see that as more of a thing RCCL would do.

But thank you VERY much for the idea - really is neat. Do you have any other ideas, as far as decor goes?

I wish I could say that I do have ideas for decor but honestly I am about as art illiterate as they come lol. Although I do like the beach decor ideas. Maybe have some cabins that are below sea level with port hole windows? Maybe even picture windows? Or for the really crazy people sliding doors lol. I for one would like a cabin like that for a change.

I'm bummed you pulled the Wonder out of California and sent it back to FL. I was looking forward to being able to cruise without having to fly somewhere.:( How about making the adult pool a saline pool. I love those. Also could you add a couple of pull drawers under the sink in the bathrooms, that would be helpful. None of the showers should have shower curtains, they should all be glass enclosed with doors. Bigger closets would also be cool. Every room, including the inside rooms should have small fridges and coffee makers and flat screen TVs and CD players.

I would love to see a Five Guys casual restaurant on board and sit down breakfast should not cut off at 9:30a it should be open until at least 10a. There should of course be a 24hr restaurant that would serve pizza, desserts, sandwiches made to order, and breakfast.

More comedians and less corny Vegas-type shows. More stuff to do on Sea Days...some cooking classes, cocktail making classes, and definitely more $3 Black Jack tables.

Bigger shopping areas with more high end stuff and more makeup stores. A bigger $10 only store. A store that selles designer sunglasses, magazines, snacks that are affordable.

The spa should be at the back of the ship so you can lay on a lounge chair and look out big windows at the ocean.

There should be dancing on the deck at night, not just line dancing. Bring back the chocolate buffet and midnight buffet.

Some suggested ports:

Aruba (I know, I know,)

Curacao (sp)

Barbados

Martinique

St. Lucia

Bonaire

A huge private island with great food and amenities.

I'm bummed you pulled the Wonder out of California and sent it back to FL. I was looking forward to being able to cruise without having to fly somewhere.:( How about making the adult pool a saline pool. I love those. Also could you add a couple of pull drawers under the sink in the bathrooms, that would be helpful. None of the showers should have shower curtains, they should all be glass enclosed with doors. Bigger closets would also be cool. Every room, including the inside rooms should have small fridges and coffee makers and flat screen TVs and CD players.

I would love to see a Five Guys casual restaurant on board and sit down breakfast should not cut off at 9:30a it should be open until at least 10a. There should of course be a 24hr restaurant that would serve pizza, desserts, sandwiches made to order, and breakfast.

More comedians and less corny Vegas-type shows. More stuff to do on Sea Days...some cooking classes, cocktail making classes, and definitely more $3 Black Jack tables.

Bigger shopping areas with more high end stuff and more makeup stores. A bigger $10 only store. A store that selles designer sunglasses, magazines, snacks that are affordable.

The spa should be at the back of the ship so you can lay on a lounge chair and look out big windows at the ocean.

There should be dancing on the deck at night, not just line dancing. Bring back the chocolate buffet and midnight buffet.

I pulled Wonder out of Cali because it seems business isn't doing great there.

Drawers under sinks = Doable.

Glass showers = Done and done!

I will try and fit in bigger closets. Mini fridges can be done, and it would be stupid of me not to put flat screens in the rooms! I'd say coffee makers would be up to Carnival - whether that goes against there rules or not.

I've already fit in some specialty restaurants, stretching breakfast can be done (although not sure if that's up to Carnival). And I believe there already is a 24 pizza etc.

Shows are up to Carnival, but I can do cooking classes and $3 black jack.

Will definitely try and fit in the store ideas. Part of the spa is at the back of the ship, with access to the adult pool.

If the dancing is not up to Carnival, then there will be dancing and more deck parties.

Thanks!

Archived