2012 itineraries

GrammieK

A Knitter, yes that's the address I used. I'm using a Ymail account so maybe I hit your spam? I sent a bcc to myself at my regular e-mail & I received it immediately.

Coonelian, thanks for the summary. I do have an entire list of the different Fare Types (somewhere) so that will help.

Thanks again.

A Knitter, yes that's the address I used. I'm using a Ymail account so maybe I hit your spam? I sent a bcc to myself at my regular e-mail & I received it immediately.

Coonelian, thanks for the summary. I do have an entire list of the different Fare Types (somewhere) so that will help.

Thanks again.

If you don't mind listing your email address on this site I will try again.

If you don't mind listing your email address on this site I will try again.
A Knitter, thanks for trying to help me. But alas, I'm reluctant to post my e-mail on a public site. Crazy perhaps, but that's me. :o:o

I don't usually have problems with messages sent thru Ymail, so I still hope that my e-mail will get delivered to you sometime! But I have enough basic info now with the fare types to make some comparison of Oceania to Paul Gauguin. Thanks again.

A Knitter, thanks for trying to help me. But alas, I'm reluctant to post my e-mail on a public site. Crazy perhaps, but that's me. :o:o

I don't usually have problems with messages sent thru Ymail, so I still hope that my e-mail will get delivered to you sometime! But I have enough basic info now with the fare types to make some comparison of Oceania to Paul Gauguin. Thanks again.

No problem. I certainly understand your concerns. Maria

I sent a PDF copy if Oceania's 2011-2012 Winter Collection Brochure to your ymail account...It is a large file (almost 5 MB) so was precluded from uploading a link to it here.

Kathleen

I tried in vain to upload the PDF file as well. I finally received their email address and successfully sent it to them.

Thanks Kathleen! Received & acknowledged your e-mail. I'm all set for an afternoon of cruise comparisons. :):)

After much undercover work, A Knitter & I were able to make it happen. Seems that I'm receiving messages OK thru Ymail but some outgoing messages are going MIA. Did you receive my reply?

Thanks Kathleen! Received & acknowledged your e-mail. I'm all set for an afternoon of cruise comparisons. :):)

After much undercover work, A Knitter & I were able to make it happen. Seems that I'm receiving messages OK thru Ymail but some outgoing messages are going MIA. Did you receive my reply?

Yes I did...and replied in kind. Have fun making that decision...soooo much to choose from!

Kathleen

Leonid:

Regatta's last announced port is San Francisco on May 24, 2012. My guess is that this will lead directly into Pacific Northwest travel for the summer of 2012.

I've come to the same conclusion. ...will be doing the Alaska cruise 08/26/2010 and plan to do it again if offered in 2011.

Archived